Signed 2019 BMW X1

Very nice same deal I got for my sister in laws X2 ( X1 recall at that time). I think anything under 400 for a bmw is an awesome deal. A mid level camry is around 320 a month with first payment a 27k one lol

My sister in law wanted something cheap and wanted a camry. I hacked a bmw and she signed. I would have gotten much better but no loyalty and her recent grad didnt qualify.

Would have been another 40 dollars cheaper…

2 Likes

good deal. Was this a loaner?

Was this in Norwood? Had a terrible experience there, they advertised X2’s specials for something like 299/month…come in there, they say o we ran out but we’ll price something similar… come back with 599/month with 2 Gs down…all with a straight face no less!!

Numbers incomplete but looks like an invoice deal to me if you had loyalty, and just under invoice if not. This is why we don’t go to dealer until we have a 10% or better SP before incentives.

Enjoy the ride.

1 Like

mid level camry around 320? Jeeze, i was planning on looking into getting one but thought SEs were around high 290s

This was back in mayish and se is that price… le was much better due to better residual at that time and same msrp too more equipment less body kit lol

No loyalty. First BMW.

Ignore Norwood…

New one. 7 miles only.

Not sure about incentives or anything. Dealer just gave me the final price point.

Ok, so where do I go then? Know any dealers?

Dealer should give these details … If X1 you will have $3250 from BMW… check how much is selling Price … try to hit 14% off on MSRP before incentives. PM me … I will give more details …

Final isn’t final until they dk you. He who speaks first loses.

Try Sudbury. The sales` name is Michael Y.

Key take away, negotiate online, only go in to sign

Thanks for that info. How do tell the dealer I want 14%+ incentives over the phone? Looking to get into an X1 Asap but not experienced enough(

How does online negotiation work? Can you share some more detail?

Easiest way is to grab an MSRP on the desired vehicle and calculate the discount yourself before incentives then just throw the offer out there.

Remember to aim lower than your desired target unless you like to dance. :ok_hand:

2 Likes
1 Like

This is great. Thanks

1 Like