Signed: 2019 BMW i8 Roadster $746/mo - 0 DAS

Holy Guacamole! Enjoy the car!!

1 Like

Itā€™s the people who have made up deals or photoshopped quotes that have ruined it for others.

6 Likes

Thanks. Hereā€™s a picture if anyone wants to see it.

6 Likes

Great looking car. Can you post a picture of just the numbers section on your lease docs?

Awesome Looking Car , congrats !!

Do you mind sharing whatā€™s the insurance cost for this

what was it? just say it lmao.

like I said, people will always be fishing for likes, Iā€™m sure there are some deals on here that arenā€™t real but nobody called em out.

It is what it is, I just look at the threads for what they are, interesting deals.

I just wanted to say that his calculator does not match the correct numbers. He explained the doc fee part but residual is still incorrect unless someone proves me wrong and it changed this month. Also I noted that itā€™s a finance quote vs lease quote, thatā€™s it.
If he got this for real - great for him! Thatā€™s an awesome awesome deal and I wouldnā€™t mind picking one up myself
I just saw few people on here ā€˜fakingā€™ their ā€˜dealsā€™ and it just doesnā€™t make sense to me. Whatā€™s the point?
Either way, I said it already, but congrats on a sick ride. Iā€™m just jelly :wink:

2 Likes

interesting points, wonder if he will send someone a pic of the actual contract.

1 Like

The USB drive that the dealership gave me my lease agreement comes up as blank on my computer. Iā€™ve asked the dealership to overnight me another one and Iā€™ll send the numberā€™s page when I get it.

$1500/mo looking car for half the price. Congrats!

When are you going to be transferring it? I can send you my details right now ā€¦

1 Like

How much negotiation was done in between? Was it 32% off first inquiry? Or did you have to talk the numbers down? If so, what factors/variables were you able to leverage to get that MSRP discount? Would really appreciate the reply since im in the market for one myself!

26 lease hackr score, 0.45% of MSRP - all time winner!

1 Like

@michael - need a new section called HOF (Hall of Fame) LH - please induct OP in there :slight_smile:

Yeah bro! Just email all the dealers near you that you want 32% off MSRP and wait for reply!

1 Like

I guess his tactic worked:

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

The USB drive the dealer gave you for your lease agreement? Thatā€™s a thing? Iā€™m going to jump on the @kubikdanon train and say this whole thing is crock.

1 Like

Even in Ohio they gave me a USB when I got a Mercedes lease :wink:
Thatā€™s real.

1 Like

haha! I will say the photo he posted appears to be 1/1. I did a reverse image search online and found nothing. That appears to be a genuine photo. I truly hope weā€™re all wrong and he posts his contract and tells us all to kiss his A$$.

1 Like