Signed: 2019 BMW i3 REX 30/10 $2100 DAS and $85.68/month after rebates

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Couldn’t get a deal for a BEV, not many left in dealers’ lots. But some good deals can be had on REXs. Got this one Oct 31st.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019, BMW, i3 REX + HK stereo
MSRP: $50595
Monthly Payment: $195.68 (after PG&E and CVRP effective rate is $85.68/month)
Drive-Off Amount: $2159.29 (+1400 in MSDs)
Months: 30
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00093
Residual: 61%
Incentives: 3k loyalty, 1k OL code
Region: NorCal
Leasehackr Score: 33.9 (after factoring in PG&E and CVRP)
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

4 Likes

They gave you 1k in OL code? I should have fought for it too!

Solid deal.

Add $70 to your effective monthly with your $2100 in drive offs. If you one pay the lease your effective monthly could had been -$110.

fixed in title

1 Like

Can you explain this? Are you saying he had $195 + $2100/30 or $265 per month in effective costs, before his rebates? $3300/30 = 110 or $155 per month. Is this the right math?

How does one pay reduce the effect monthly to $110?

Yeah your math is right.

One pay does not reduce the effective payment. I was just trying to make a point that any large amount of DAS can lower the effective payment to whatever you want if you don’t account for it. It’s like if a dealer advertises a deal and says only $99 per month but fine print says $4k down. The buyer would be only drawn the the monthly payment.

This was not any large amount of DAS and definitely not a dealer tactic to attract customers. DAS included only taxes, fees and registration which is the standard way most deals are presented and signed in this forum. Added the DAS in the title so that people aren’t misguided to thinking otherwise, but I think the description in the text was pretty explicit about all elements included in the calculation and the term effective monthly was only used to describe the monthly after rebates.

Thanks for the feedback.

People are mixing up DAS, cap cost reduction, down, and out of pocket lol. I think people should start focusing on total lease cost. Even grounds there.

3 Likes

YES I agree.

1 Like

Congrats on the great deal. My 2017 i3 Rex is up for return on Dec 3rd and I’d love to pick up a new one with a similar deal. I have loyalty and OL. Would you be able to introduce me to the dealer? I’m also based in the bay area.

Thought about going the broker route but this beats even that!

Continuing the discussion from Signed: 2019 BMW i3 REX 30/10 $2100 DAS and $85.68/month after rebates:

Hi,
Try Pleasanton and Weatherford. They both gave me good deals.

2 Likes

Reach out to BMW Eastbay @ Greg or BMW Concord @ James they both gave me best deal. Got the exact same deal as OP. There is $1k OL “hunger and drive event” going on now but you better hurry as 11/16/ is last day to get the OL code and good til end of year. Just walk in to any dealer to test drive a car to get the OL code.

1 Like

Thanks @leaseball

Are all OL codes created equally? I have one from an event last month at Eastbay for $1000.

Is your monthly including tax?

Yes, check the calculator link

1 Like