Signed: 2019 Bmw 330i | $323/m + ttl das

Just signed for my younger brother a 2019 Bmw 330i loaner with 1350 farts on it. It have the live cockpit pro and 19” wheels. It has more than he actually wanted and he is super happy with his first bmw.
He wanted to get a honda accord sport for about $258 a month, I was like hold on! let me start my negotiation and get you a nice deal on a Bmw.

MSRP: $43445
Sale price: $33849
Monthly Payment: $323
Drive-Off Amount: $2500 (Texas damn taxes and first payment)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: Owner’s choice 4%
Residual: %60
Incentives: $3500 (loyalty + lease credit + ol)
Region: Tx

5 Likes

Super base car, going to guess San Antonio?

Good deal nonetheless.

1 Like

no not San Antonio,
i know its super base, but having the live cockpit pro with nav it makes it look really nice and new. plus for his age 21, i think thats good enough

1 Like

Excellent discount, congrats to the little brother!

2 Likes

Would love this kind of deal in the South Fl area

You can… just get a Florida broker :slight_smile:

Wow, great discount and awesome deal. Where and how did you find this deal? Any chance we can talk as this is exactly what I am currently looking for.

i sent you a message

Congrats!
But may I ask what the motivation is to use OC? I think it will result in more interest charge due to how balloon finance calculates. Maybe it overides the acq? But again you lose gap insurance

It waives the acquisition fee. Also whenever i turn in my car, they take it from me as a trade and give me tax credits toward the new car, which helps in Texas. If you decide to buy it at end of term, which i will never do, you don’t have to pay sales tax again. It best helps if you getting a plug-in hybrid. I leased earlier this year a 530e for my wife, $385/m with ttl down. But because its owners choice and registered under my name, I was able to get $2500 rebate from state of Tx, and I will get the federal rebate when i file for taxes. Which all over brings my payment down to $185.

I think the double tax part was addressed few years ago but I agree the trade-in tax credit will help a lot, I forgot that part!

Damn I tried hard to find the right 530e in TX but never had luck, you had a great deal! OC really shines on these plug-ins. I’m going to wait for the new 330e to come out or the X3 30e potentially.

1 Like

Congrats to your brother! Let him enjoy it in good health.

1 Like

Congrats and enjoy the new ride!:+1:t3:

1 Like

awesome stuff! PM’d you as well.