Signed: 2019 Audi SQ5 P+ for $463/month ($518/month w/o down payment) with Audicare

MD. One came from Audi Bethesda and another from Audi Silver Spring.

1 Like

@jay_faz Awesome deal. Wish to be in MD. No way I can get that price here in Florida. I also have Audi with 1 payments left.

Def take a ride from ny for a deal like that.

Does this include tax? Can you breakdown that? I know MD charges full tax on the vehicle price but not sure where you’re registering it. Good deal nonetheless!

Any specific sales person, email address I can contact directly

I got a very similar deal without having Audi Loyalty at Audi Bethesda with Jonathan Yu. Congrats on the Audi SQ5, theyre awesome!

Yes, it includes 10.25% tax for DC lease.

Wow nice car but Audi lease is horrendous compared to BMW/MB.

Basically you throw a George Washington out of the window for every mile you drive (~.92c/mile) :rofl:

1 Like

Employee deal is 15 percent… you got 14 percent off. Haven’t seen such a good deal in ages. Good for you!!!

Post some photos!

I mean when you compare it to the X3 M40 its not too far off.

That’s not necessarily true. It depends on the model and the time of year. Not to mention, Audis are generally better value for equipment packages than MB or BMW.

Absolutely agree on the Q5 and SQ5.
MF is usually lower. No need to replace or deal with Run Flat Tires, Apple Car Play is free and included on base models and they all come with real leather. Also, Audi’s come with active safety stopping. RV took a huge hit in July though. OP this is an amazing deal, congrats!

I don’t even know what this is supposed to mean. The sq5 competes against glc43 and x3m40i.

Good luck finding any type of deal on the Benz. The bmw leases better than the Benz, but all the best numbers are always on demos/loaners.

Bottom line, Sq5 leases better than it’s german rivals.

Good discount, residual, and MF. I don’t see how this is horrendous. Show me a $60k GLC or X3 with better deal?

you’d be in the same ballpark with a glc 350e at similar MSRP on a 24/10 with zero DAS assuming same discount and selling price, but definitely not on an AMG or m40.

these numbers look off.
MF is not buy rate
Residual isn’t 60% even with audi care bump

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

The plot thickens…

RV is 60% - Lease agreement shows $36,726
Please remind me where on the lease is shows the MF. I can’t seem to find it again.

oh you said last month…great deal!

1 Like