Signed: 2019 Audi S5 Sportback Premium Plus

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Audi S5 Sportback Premium Plus
MSRP: $62,390
Selling price: $52,860
Residual: 33,690.60
Monthly Payment: $630
Drive-Off Amount: $3,900
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF: .00102
Incentives: Loyalty. Also, Audi covered my remaining 3 payments on my Jaguar XF of $550 and I got a check back for $1,650 which was applied to down payment. Only ended up putting $2,250 DAS.
Region: Westchester County, NY

I think I did pretty well for hacking my first lease! Once I got this offer, no other dealership could match it! They told me to runaway with it! Thoughts?

Nice Deal and Nice car! Congrats. Pics?

The check back and having it applied to your DP doesn’t really make sense. Essentially when they give you a check back it is coming from the car and they are just putting back in, negating it.

Not bad none the less.

Need some photos of this beast.

Nice… Do you have link to calculator?

Man this seems like a solid deal especially for a sportback, mind sharing the dealer/sales rep? Trying to get in to something similar.

Thanks!

2019 model… I bet they dont have many left. Good luck finding one.

@Shan92 @leznjay Yeah! It really was an excellent deal! Talked to my guy at Audi and he still has a few '19 S5 Sportback’s in stock and can lease them in the mid $500’s. Are you interested?

2 Likes

yes I’m interested.

I’d be interested too

I would be interested as well

I would be interested as well