Signed: 2019 Audi S5 SB premium plus - $549/mo 36mo/10k

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a

deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Audi S5 SB premium plus
MSRP: $63,390
Sale price: $50,385
Monthly Payment: $549 w/ taxes rolled in
Drive-Off Amount: $2220 (fees) + $4950 (MSDs) + 1st month total DAS = $7719.64
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00102 w/ MSDs .00057
Residual: 57% w/ Audicare
Incentives: $4500 dealer cash included
Region: Northeast
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

I need to figure out how to make this work in the calculator. Happy to finally be able to post this here. Coming out of a Jaguar XE, driving this home for 100 miles I noticed it’s already 10x the car the Jaguar was and I love my jag. When I take some decent photos, I’ll post up. Thanks for the help from everyone who was cool about me asking for it. If you think it’s over, it’s not, next is the wife’s car, my moms car, and anyone else that needs a car and wouldn’t mind me trying to get them a deal. I learned as much as I could from this website over the years since I found it. I think getting deals will only get better with more experience. Anyone looking for an S5 that has a few questions just PM me, I’m happy to help.

4 Likes

Great deal!

I also have a Jaguar XE and my lease is coming up next month. I have been really interested in the S4/S5. Not sure which trim of the XE you had, but I have the R-Sport with the 6 cylinder engine. I am contemplating keeping it, since the spec I have is pretty rare.

Anyways, great deal and I think this is the month for those cars.

great deal and enjoy your new ride!

Hey it was a 35t with a 6 supercharged. Thing moved but this drives overall better than my Jag, just glued to the road.

Awesome deal but when I put these numbers in, $50,385 including the 4500 allowance, I am seeing $514 a month payment including the MSDs. Is there something missing?

Maybe I’m doing it wrong but this is the agreed sale price before adding in taxes, fees, and audicare. It’s also what I mean when I say I can’t get it to match in the calculator.

Gotcha before Audicare. So if you add the extra $1000 then I see $543 but your drive off before MSDs seems high. Do you have full breakdown?
I hope there’s no Nitro fills fee, etc.

I think he also Pay acquisition fee upfront.
In your calcs your dealer fee is too low and also should be 9 MSds not 7 .

I think it is about right if you change these numbers.

I have one lease breakdown they did for me that made complete sense. The actual lease agreement makes no sense as far as where my money down went. I understood I was paying fees and yes a UV theft fee $300 included in the 2220, but finance told me it was used as capitalized cost reduction. Either way Ihe deal was what I agreed to but I just don’t get what I paid for exactly as the total of fees on my contract don’t add up to $2220. I can provide a side by side later and see if you can find it.

Good catch. 9 MSDs for Audi.
But if you pay acquisition upfront and put more MSDs then the monthly is lower? Hmmm some hidden fees