Signed: 2019 Audi S4 Prestige - $831/mo $0 DAS (36/12k)

Just signed yesterday. Probably not the best deal but I was dead set on this car and I think I did pretty OK.

2019 Audi S4 Prestige + Dynamic Steering + Carbon Atlas Inlays:
MSRP: 66190
Sale price: 57300

• 999 Audicare
    Incentives: 3500
    Months: 36
    Annual Mileage: 12000
    MF: 0.00099
    Residual: %50 (with audicare)
    Drive-Off Amount: $0
    Monthly Payment: $831

I know MF is marked up but the dealer wouldn’t budge on it while keeping the same discount off MSRP and it’s still a lower MF at a higher discount than I got from other dealers.
Either way, the payment is within my budget and I’m in love with the car so I’m happy.

Also I want to thank this forum for being so helpful and informative, if I hadn’t discovered this place I would have probably accepted the first quote I got and ended up paying 4 digits with a down payment or something haha.

1 Like

You got hosed on this…I’m paying ~160/month less for essentially the same car with premium plus. Hope the heads up display and ambient lighting is worth it.

5 Likes

I know the prestige is horrible for leasing but I do think the HUD and top view camera are worth it. Thanks for your input though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay…

You had higher incentives, higher RV (+5%!!) and paid $1150 at signing. He added AudiCare. His MSRP was $5k higher.

His deal is substantially better than yours IMO. He got a much better discount.

I really dislike this “I got x car for x less per month so you got hosed” BS comparing deals months or years apart - it shows a total lack of understanding of how a lease payment is formulated. OP did great considering the current landscape. You also got a great deal. Not sure why you felt the need to flame him.

9 Likes

Apologies in advance for my blunt comment, but which part of this deal is hackr worthy? :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

none of it is for the type of car he’s getting, it’s a “good deal” specifically for what he was targeting, but overall I could throw out I got hud/360 cams and massaging seats for $320 a month in my 530 but then I’m not accurately comparing how poorly audi leases compared to bmw.

Not every deal has to be “hackr worthy” to post, sometimes deals are posted as a benchmark for others.

5 Likes

It’s a great car, be safe and enjoy it!

1 Like

Not every deal has to be “hackr worthy” to post, sometimes deals are posted as a benchmark for others.

I think this is pretty important too especially since when I was first starting off I searched the forums for what people got on the car I wanted and only found lower trims or older posts which aren’t really comparable. It’s nice to have more data points IMO.

Enjoy your Audi, OP. The deal only has to suit one person—the one cutting the check. Sometimes we overlook that as a community.

3 Likes

This is probably as good as we’ll see on this car. OP got $9k off MSRP and with that crummy residual, this is actually pretty impressive.

Subjectively, I’d never pay this much for that car, but objectively, this is solid given the numbers OP had to work with. Nice job :+1:

1 Like

Haha yeah, I tried liking a BMW or MB or something else that doesn’t lease horribly, went on test drives and everything, but I was still starstruck on the Audi unfortunately :rofl:

Tis just the ways of the heart

Haven’t been on here long but seems like a quarter of the posts are of that nature. tooting their own horn for their deals and ragging on others. I wonder if anyone has crunched the numbers on hacker worthy deals based on brand outside of bmw

2 Likes

What other deals are hackr worthy? Not seeing allot of other cars that list for $48-$52k that have payments in the $300-$400 range(or $200’s for :unicorn:'s)

it’s the internet, what do you expect, people love to brag they just don’t want to seem like a**holes in real life so they do it on here.

I posted some good deals on “non hackr worthy” vehicles, .86% hellcat, .85% f150 platinum.

Some cars you just don’t get a good deal on, for example the e63.

2 Likes

If you factor in the 0 DAS, the difference is still 130/month which is 4,680 over the course of 3 years. That is the unresidualized difference in MSRP for effectively a HUD and a 360 camera. Not to mention HUDs don’t work with polarized sunglasses or CarPlay. Also to your other point he may have gotten a larger percentage off MSRP, but his MF was marked up which negates it. Fact still stands that prestige trim is never worth it.

Why didn’t you do MSD?

I wish I had dynamic steering but the build was getting touch to find.

I got a similar number like yours before MSD not too many prestige’s around here