Signed: 2019 Audi Q5 Premium $995 DAS $480 All In Per Month

Hi there!

Just got another lease deal done. This time on a Q5 at Audi Santa Monica. Shout out to Donny at Carlsbad Audi and Ivan at Pasadena Audi for their efforts. Good dudes, but Santa Monica was willing to get just a bit more aggressive.

2019 Audi Q5 Premium
Black/Black
MSRP: $48,905
Selling Price: $41,000
Monthly Payment: $480 including 10.25% tax rate
Cash DAS: $995
MSD: 0
Incentives: $1,500 rebate Audi loyalty. Must have 2009 Audi in household.

36 months
12k miles per year
54% residual value
.00063 = 1.5% APR

Reach out if you’d like help replicating or want dealer info. Had everything setup over text and process at dealer took less than 60 minutes upon arrival (I’d value you that at another $200).

Happy Hacking!
Bob

6 Likes

Congrats on the Q5!

1 Like

Good deal for 36/12 with most fees rolled in at your tax rate. Was the P in a configuration you liked over a P+? They share the same residual so you could have had a little more bang for your buck.

Wow…can the man enjoy his new car without you taking him off his pedestal? :rofl::joy:

Just messin with you SJ

2 Likes

Key is 36/12. I advise people all the time that the 39/12 is bogus.

1 Like

Yes, personally I find these odd month leases strange…speaking of which…I find it interesting there isn’t more of a sliding scale on RV/Term…

36/10 standard
34/10 +1RV
32/10 +2RV
30/10 +3RV
28/10 +4RV
26/10 +5RV
24/10 +6RV

1 Like

How so? Do expand on that.

Curious on that statement as well.

I’ve never done a 39. Do you pay for a full year of registration into the 4th year and then lose the full year registration cost?

Yea it varies. In my state it’s every 2 years and it’s only $60 so the cost benefit for the third year or adding 3 more months is negligible. On the other hand I hear in CA the cost is murderous so probably not sensible in that case.

Yup I was thinking CA as all our fees here are horrible

Ya that’s a 500 renewal in CA for 3 months

Kinda makes a 39mo lease a big scam doesn’t it…

1 Like

Yeah, and it seems like the flavor of the month on advertised Audi leases is 39/7.5k. Id be curious how the numbers work out for 36 months in comparison once you factor in the additional registration.

On the Q5 its marginal, usually $10 or so.

1 Like

What makes the 39 so bad?

Just curious, always looking to learn more :smile:

Paying registration for a full year for 3 months of remaining term.

I may be wrong but I think the city will prorate and give you difference if you go to their tax office

Gotcha, in NY you can transfer it or they refund you.