Signed: 2019 Audi E-Tron PP MSRP $75,470 - 36/12 - $591mo+tax

First time poster
Hey everyone! This is a great forum and I have learned a lot from everyone here! Thanks @senwia for putting me on this site! This might not be an amazing deal but my wife’s C300 lease was up and we needed something a little bigger. I leased this from @Samaudibh in Beverly Hills and brought it home to Peoria, AZ. This is my first electric and I will write about how it’s been in the Off Ramp post someone made about E-trons. Just wanted to share my deal here.

MSRP: $75,470
Monthly Payment: $591+tax ($639.72 after AZ tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $$2320.21
MSD: $6500 (Max)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: 0.00173
Residual: 48%
Incentives: $7500 Costco, $7500 Fed
Region: Leased in CA, drove it to AZ
Leasehackr Score: 10.9 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

6 Likes

That is awesome. Congratulations !

Congrats! How was the drive from CA to AZ? Charging went smoothly?

1 Like

It was horrible! But not the E-tron’s fault. The charging station in Yuma, AZ (Electrify America) was under maintenance and was only outputting at 10%. It took 2.5 hours to charge and there is no other stations from Yuma, AZ to Buckeye, AZ. We charged up in El Cajon, CA on our way out and had just enough to get to Yuma. It was a 350kw charger so I think it should have been done in about 25-30 min under normal circumstances.

2 Likes

I did the drive myself and experienced the same. Either the chargers were not working or under maintenance or giving less output. What should have been a 6.5 hr trip with charging ended up being closer to 12-13 hrs. Did really well on the range aspect but reliability of charging spots killed it.

2 Likes

13 hour drive with my almost 2 year old daughter, my wife and her 11 year old niece we brought back with us from LA to enjoy some 120 degree weather, plus battery anxiety and the misses telling me how bad of an idea this was made this trip one to forget! But, in town, it has been great. I regularly do 100+mile days and the etron has stayed true to its range. We added the Level 2 charge at home so all is good now.

2 Likes

Good point. This is why I’m holding off getting an EV until solar panels for cars become a standard.

Calculator link doesn’t work for me but congrats and enjoy!

1 Like

Same one I have leased from Gilbert Audi.
$450/mo include Tax.
$3100 for DAS
No MSD.
D/C 24.5%(Included Costco 7500)
And 7500 Tax credit.
7.5K/ year
24 month

1 Like

What was included in the DAS?

I don’t know how it got reset like that. I will try to redo it and update. Thank you!

Doc fee, acq fee, tint, first month, plates, tax on cap reduction

Nice. I went to the Peoria Audi and they laughed at me. Gilbert didn’t even get back to me but glad it’s over now. Hope you enjoy it!

I had contacted Chandler also, but they couldn’t. I was lucky, I got a last car they have.

1 Like