Signed: 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport $50,540 MSRP, 27/10, $435.17/mo, 0 Down

I landed an amazing deal on this Giulia with the help of Justin_Sutton of Auto Express Alfa Romeo of Erie, PA. I found Justin on the site and from the time I first emailed him until i received the car the process was very smooth. Justin is straightforward, honest, and answered my texts on weekends!! I live in NJ so he arranged for me to have all of my DMV paperwork handled by Reg USA for $200 and to have the car delivered to me in a closed single car trailer for $540. The day after I signed the deal Alfa added a new incentive of $750. Justin contacted me and sent me new paperwork at the lower rate. On top of all of that Alfa threw in a $1000 Amazon gift card so my shipping and out of state registration costs were erased. The perfect storm of leases. I can’t recommend Justin highly enough.

Im new to the site and can’t get the calculator to work so if there is an expert who can help I would love to know the Leasehackr score.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport
MSRP: $50,540
Dealer Discount: $7432
Monthly Payment: $435.17
Drive-Off Amount: $475 (1st month and doc fee $40)
Months:27
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF:
Residual: $27,291.60 (54%)
Incentives:$5,750
Region: NE PA
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

5 Likes

Love the wheels and brake calipers. Seeing these decent deals on Alfa’s makes me want one lol. Only had the 440 for 3 months but I’m tempted the lease swap for one do these

Also wonder how close he could replicate this deal for minnesota

I got lucky and qualified for additional incentive with an FCA lease on a Jeep. Would be worth contacting @Justin_Sutton to see what he can do.

Funny I have a FCA lease on a Cherokee right now

what’s the Hp in the engine?

Can you post the sticker sheet?

Would love to see what you get at that MSRP with alfa rom

280hp but 0-60 in 4.5 according to the most recent car and driver test. They drive awesome.

So this was an fca lease right or ally

Leased through Ally

Do you know the MF?

I believe it is .000083

How did you get the $1000 Amazon card? Is that something you have to preregister for?

Found it online on the Alfa Romeo website. You give your info and get a code. The dealership sends in your code that you purchased a 2019 Giulia and you qualify for the Amazon gift card. $50 for a test drive and $1000 for a purchase or lease.

would you have a link TIA

How does ally work- does the dealer run it through them with direction or you have to arrange it?

Dealer @Justin_Sutton did all of the paperwork with Ally for the lease.

Info on the Amazon gift card. I am not seeing the offer at this time.

Man! Great Looking Ride. Deal seems really solid too. Way to go all around. Lets see if someone can beat that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope Lorenzo put this one together on a Tuesday rather than a Friday. Seems Alfa is making Alfas again as more of these hit the streets. But just like the super hot girlfriend you used to have, man was she high maintenance, but what a ride!