Signed: 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport - $353/month 12k/36 - $353 Drive-off

That’s pretty crazy deal. I have a Stelvio (49,490 msrp) offer at 352(36mo) or 346(24mo) but the cash due at signing is 1500 (including first month).
Looks like they totally waived the doc and reg fees for you!

1 Like

That’s still a solid deal for the car. Obviously with just those minimal details. Good value.

1 Like

I’ve seen the dreaded “car wont start due to the battery” issue quite a few times, but correct, nothing mechanical really.

I’d like to get a 2020 now that most of the software updates would be fixed over the air. I don’t think they’re discounting 2020’s nearly as much.

1 Like

The Giulias and Stelvios are always using the car battery. The vehicle is constantly scanning for the key fob to be ready to unlock the keyless entry. Since they come standard with rain/snow sensing windshield wipers it has a heater around that area in the glass that is always checking to see if it needs to clear it. If you leave it for awhile or if it sat at the dealer for a few months the battery can be weakened. It needs to run regularly, daily over 10 miles per drive to really stay charged. If you have to leave it off for a long period time I suggest a battery tender.

Did you have to negotiate a lot to get to that price?
I emailed a local dealer and asked what the best they could do and they gave me some BS number with a huge downpayment with $450-460 monthly. So I told them I wouln’t want to go over $400 with 0 down, and said good luck with my search. I have not emailed them back since. Trying to contact another dealer and see what they can offer on 2019 models.

Nope - the process was fast and simple

If you qualify for loyalty, you can check out their current ad - $339 w/10k miles + taxes for 2019 Guilia TI - https://www.alfaromeousaofbirmingham.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=gmb-website&utm_content=website_button

I am sure with a little bit of negotiation you can get to Guilia Ti Sport and 12k miles

That’s the ugliest car I ever seen :weary:

1 Like

Bruh! You hacked the F*** outta that deal! I wish I could find a deal even remotely close to that one right now but it’s virtually impossible at the moment :man_facepalming:t5: