Signed! 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport - $350/M (tax included), $2500 DAS! 24/10K

Which dealer? Base or Ti?

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti SPORT AWD

Cleveland , OHIO

Love the two year lease option on this car. Is this the Base model or Ti?

Gonna hit some Alfa dealers In NY area to try and match this…

Why so much due at signing?

1 Like

Sick color combo.

$6144.65? Did you pay that at signing? I’m confused by the leasesheet. Forgive me I’m new to hacking and still learning.

Can’t tell if this was due at signing or incentives?

i wasnt there when he got the car

ii just ask for the lease sheet

that was signed

i think trade in and some discount

His friend paid $1744 cash and had a trade-in with $1400 in equity so he really paid $3144 DAS

That doesn’t sound like a good deal at all…and not even close to a deal according to LH standard for sure. I’m not surprised though, the sales manager from that dealership thinks he’s above it all

Doing this from memory, but I think I did great.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Ti Sport AWD, performance pack, bixenon, sunroof, rosso comp paint ($2200 option)
MSRP: $56,5xx
Gross Cap Cost: $48, xxx (8K dealer discount)
Adjusted Cap Cost: $40,xxx (5K down + 3K rebate)
Monthly Payment: $393/month including tax
Drive-Off Amount: $56xx
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: Don’t know
Residual: $26,xxx
Incentives: $3000, returning alfa lease from 2018
Region: New Mexico

$5K down? Then not so great at the effective $543/mo payment.

1 Like

Idk, it computes as 8.9 years on the calculator, so I’m having a hard time complaining about it. It also passes the 1% of MSRP test. It’s a fully loaded model that stickers a LOT higher than the advertised lease specials.

Both the score and 1% don’t mean anything :slight_smile: Enjoy it, it’s a fun car to drive.

Yeah, almost $550/month isn’t great. Not the worst I’ve seen though.

Whatever the case, enjoy! I really want to lease another Giulia b/c they’re amazing to drive, but dealing with my local DJCR dealership for service has been the bane of my existence throughout my current lease. Decisions, decisions…

1 Like

just got a quote for 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI SPORT MSRP: 54,000. monthly payment $470, DOA $2400, Months:39? is it a good deal? location NYC

You should know by reading the post above that this is not a good deal. Also you should have learned from previous post that you gave us no information, we need amount of miles per year, MF, Residual…

Hopefully taxes is included in your monthly? Because youre effectively at 531 for that car which is not good.

Also, look at 24 months as Alfas lease better and you wont have to worry about the costly 30k service.

Thank you for your advice.
Term is 39 months, 10k per year.

1 Like

I believe their terms has been changed. 24 months term is no longer available at this point.

Who told you that lie that 24 months is no longer available?