Year 2019
Make BMW
Model 740i XDrive
Trim MSport
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

**MSRP: $92,650
**Selling Price: $67,900
**Monthly Payment: $791
**Cash Due at Signing: $0 Zero! Nada! Not even first payment. True Sign And Drive
**MSD: 0
**Incentives: Conquest of $1,000; CCA post rebate of $1,500

**Months: 24
**Annual Mileage: 10k
**MF: .00165
**Residual: 61%

**Region: North East
**Leasehackr Score: Not sure but damn good to me!

This was the dealers last new 2019 740. Car did not have any miles so I will apply for the CCA as well for an additional $1,500 back. What really enticed me was the zero out of pocket and they even rolled in the first month into the remaining 23 payments…

18 Likes

Awesome!! What state?

New York

10 char

Congrats! that’s a really nice deal. Mind PMing me the dealer info?

1 Like

So how did you structure the deal? Did they give right off the bat or you had to negotiate to get $24,750 off?

1 Like

Well when you’re talking to a dealer you have to know there’s like 10 or 12k trunk money and the rest you have to negotiate

1 Like

He probably started at 30k off… lol… nice deal

1 Like

@mnogh Was that discount including incentives?

What exactly does it mean by " trunk money " ?

Manufacturers hide money in the trunk of the car. Dealers can pass that money onto the buyer or keep it for themselves. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Trunk Money is ‘unpublished incentives’ which are given by manufacturers directly to dealers.

It’s not like lease cash which you can force the dealer to pass on to you but it’s up to the dealer how much or if any they give to the customer.

1 Like

Do you advise saying to the dealer “give me the trunk monkey???”

2 Likes

You can’t force the dealer to pass on anything to you, including lease cash. One of my dealers just sold an m340i at MSRP and kept all incentives.

2 Likes

Phrase it however you want. It’s basically saying I want x% before incentives, plus all the incentives

2 Likes

Salty.
How dare they! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol… @Electric

Thank you, learning something new every day. @Jon

Also called Dealer Cash.

1 Like

could you pm the dealer information? Thanks a lot!

Great price. 24k discount is amazing.