SIGNED - 2018 BMW M3 CS - $110k - $0 DAS, $728/mo

Would so jump on this if possible. Great color and I drive by that dealership every day!

This deal is wild. OP could we see the contract on this one? Iā€™d love to have it as a reference for someone who is looking at a CS as well.

Here you go!

4 Likes

Wow - thatā€™s an amazing deal. so good Iā€™d almost agree to take that color

Thank you for posting this sir, I will use this to my advantage. Currently searching for a CS on this last month of lease support.

1 Like

is that MTVļ¼Ÿshit maybe because you are a return customer and they know not going to cheat you.

They offered me a only 6500 discount for a 357 day in lot 340iļ¼Œwith max MF marked up and 10k downpay option.

Meļ¼šbeybey

They offered to lease me a loaner 330e for 400/month. Idiots.

I am actually wondering how OP got the base MF. They wouldnā€™t do that for me on any car and insisted they had to mark it up.

Lol thats too crazy

ya itā€™s from MTVā€¦ sometimes itā€™s hit and miss, really depends on the sales personā€¦ if you want i can PM you the sales that I deal withā€¦

just wait they have to call you.

I stepped into another dealer who wont do the base MF for me. Then I walked in and negotiated they actually offered that for me.

I just your strategy is to wait and contact other dealer

I just ask them if they can do base MF since I will never lease a car with mark upā€¦ after a dayā€¦ they came back to me say ok fineā€¦

1 Like

Interesting. They didnā€™t do it with me.

Anyway, despite the 400 quote I got one for less than half that from another dealership. I really like your deal though. Your car looks like it would just be enjoyable to get into after a day at work!

1 Like

Awesome deal. I picked mine up for $898 w/o any MSDs and thought that was a great at the time. That said, the availability on these is drying up, so I doubt we will see too many other deals like this (although Iā€™d love to see a few more slip through).

I have been searching for M3 CS. Dealers are hitting me at $1,200+.

Bravo sir

A broker here just posted ā€œthe last one on the East Coastā€, no idea if he meant this one.

3 Likes

Clearly lying to gain interest, Iā€™m going to look at a white one on Sunday in New York. Already put a deposit down on it!

There are 10 available just in FL alone. And 70 nationwide till yesterday.

2 Likes

Yeah. Thatā€™s the last one on the east coast. Between one city north of its current location, and one city south of its current location.

These are getting less common, but they arenā€™t that hard to find.

1 Like

Just found one in PA, for anyone interested https://www.bmwofdevon.com/new/BMW/2018-BMW-M3-devon+pa-f881a3210a0d0cc700b12d7dcb24166f.htm

Devon just contacted me also on 2019 530i loaner, I guess they want to move some cars