SIGNED - 2018 BMW M3 CS - $110k - $0 DAS, $728/mo

@itsrishi I should’ve look into it.
But I just do some calculation, 24mo should lower another 40~50, but wasn’t sure if M car do 24mo lease,
Regardless, it still a good deal tho… now just need to buy more tires… :rofl:

$110k is almost M5 territory. I wonder if it’s possible to hack an M5 deal remotely close to this.

nice burple

That will never happen.

4 Likes

you can get a m5 under 110k msrp… but a lease under 800? no shot … higher money factor, way lower incentives to start

1 Like

yeah would be amazing to get an M5 for $800/mo

Yeah sure, would also be amazing to lease a Mclaren for a grand too. Yeah, see, throwing random numbers around isn’t how leasing works.

4 Likes

I know what that dealer is and I did look at the car before. It is beautiful.

I can’t image those guys could give you such discounts…can you share how did you negotiate with them?

Did you get a chance to test drive it? It got 55 miles on it already when I take a look at it.
I compared to other dealer’s discount, and ask them if they can beat all of them for a returned customer, and so they did…

1 Like

Nice deal and car. My buddy just got the same package and color a couple months back. Congrats!

You need to go slow and at an angle up ramps to gas stations and parking lots etc…or that front lip will be toast in no time. Also make sure you don’t pull in close to parking curbs.

Great deal! Enjoy it in good health!

1 Like

Can you do 24 months on a M3? I might try and replicate your deal on a lower MSRP CS and if they do 24 months it would be in the mid 600s. Anyone know the residual change for 24 months?

You must be awesome at parties

6 percent

What dealership? Will they replicate? Anyone know if any other dealers have an 2018 left in california?

This looks like the MV one. Think they have any others that will go for anything near this?

I might trade in my M3 for one of these.

Any tricks for negotiating?

yea this is from MV, I don’t think so, I just talked to him, he said he will only do that for return customer… usually they give 15~18% before incentives, PM for sale persons info…

It’s funny cause I was there shopping for M5s and I saw your exact car. It’s beautiful! Congrats :slight_smile:

Had an 06 z4M in Montego blue which looks very close to this. Still love that color. Nice ride and insane deal!

Beautiful car and deal.