Signed: 2018 BMW 530e Loaner, $56425 msrp, $45900 sale, $384/month, ttl down!

Nice deal. Looking at the 328d at BMW SA this weekend.

Great Deal in TX, would you mind sharing who you worked with at BMW?

That’s awesome. So basically any $500/mo sign and drive 530e comes out to $200/mo with owner’s choice for Texas residents.

Guess I’m moving to Texas on my next lease. Or picking up a transfer from someone after they get their credits (assuming they don’t forfeit them).

start with Michael at BMWSA. I think they’ve got a couple regulars on the forum but Michael was the first to introduce and has earned the biz with some great hacks to tons of forum members last month. @MichaelPolak-BMWSA

1 Like

Mike,
Are the $5k incentives calculated as Taxed or Untaxed incentives?

I’m being told by Northeast dealers my test drive OL code can’t be used on demos, is Texas different?

They discounted those 5k from $45900 sale price, which brought it down to $40900

I don’t think that is true, because any demo or loaner with under 5k miles, new programs can be used on them with all incentives.

Any BMW reps can tell me official answer?

Varies by dealer and is discretionary. I’ve had dealers accept them on loaners, and others who haven’t.

1 Like

Thank you @dukez

Honestly how does residency work in TX? They need me to rent a place? Because I will buy a plot of land in Waco tonight for $50 if it gets me owners choice lol

2 Likes