Signed! 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q4 - $375/mo 39/10k (excludes tax) $1,970 DAS

Exactly. Temp tags to drive home; then about 3 weeks later I received the paperwork including cert of origin to go register.

How do you like it? I am planning on getting a Ti Sport from Justin, only thing is I have never driven a Giulia.

So whatā€™s stopping you? Are you sure you want to be that guy who wastes a ton of dealerā€™s time and then decides you hate the ride? Giulia is a blast to drive, but itā€™s not for everyone or they would be flying off the shelves.

Only issue right now is that itā€™s a 4 hour drive so I have to figure out when I can get down there

No local Alfa dealer?

Test drive at your looks dealer. Plus, though Justinā€™s probably worked a great deal for you, have your local dealer work up something too. Itā€™s good to have comparisons.

Iā€™m 85% in love with this car. When you want to drive it fun, itā€™s intoxicating and a dream. It has some dumb minor things that have been discussed at length before, like the auto start/stop nag and infotainment controls. But after a month, Iā€™m still quite happy. The shortcomings arenā€™t terrible and usually require like 2 seconds of extra thought to dismiss. I live in an area with lots of twisty backroads, so I get to scratch that fun itch daily.

Great deal! I got a similar model and lease but paying $435 congrats!

1 Like