Please delete my post

Delete… Thanks

5 Likes

Great work. Been trying to be around similar monthly payment on essential AWD on the east coast but my local Infiniti dealer won’t budge.

Thanks! Took us a while. Hardest thing was to settle on something.

Looks like you got a good deal. However, possibly because it was a FWD and not an AWD. You might not need it in CA though.

Yes. You are right. Awd not needed in my area.

About another $1500-$2k for awd depending on the packaged vehicle we choose.

AWD would probably be another $500 drive off and another $20 payment if i really pushed for it.

The best part about this was the 15k which brought residual down lower so the car is more desirable to purchase at end of lease.

Good deal/bad deal… who cares. Bottom line is that its almost half the payment compared to the other suv’s i was looking at.

Hi
Can you share your contact?
Thanks

Pls don’t mind me asking is this have Forward collision braking, adaptive cc and blind spot monitor?

Hello. I believe Adaptive cc would be proassist and/or proactive.

most(if not all) of those cars w/pro-assist would be in the $52k+ range for the proassist or if you wanted pro-active it would most likely be on the sensory cars that are $57k+ msrp.

Forward brake assist-yes
Predictive forward collision-yes
Blind spot-yes.

Pm’ed elyus*

2 Likes

Congrats on the new lease, looks like you got a great deal.

I know you indicated part of incentives you received was VPP, which $750 now. Could you please let us know what the other incentives were. Thank you and enjoy the new ride.

Hello. Thanks for the message and kind words.

We did not qualify for anything else.

I believe it was partly infiniti’s winter cash bonus and the actual dealership who helped us out.

Thank you @Raw6851, for the info.

1 Like

Thats a very large discount before incentives even though its 2020. Congrats. Is it from perry infiniti?

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

This is an awesome deal! I really hope i can reproduce this! Did you happen to find out exactly what your MF and Residual values were? Did you pay any MSDs?

My written quote was .00027 (?) but the only thing I have on my contract is the residual value.

On the lease hacker calculator the MF is slightly more but then the dealer rolled In the $500 down to the cap cost. Low mf/high MF don’t matter I think we got a pretty good deal. sent you a pm.

1 Like

Awesome. Yea if I were you I wouldn’t question the numbers either. :slight_smile: You definitely got a smokin’ deal. I was just trying to get a handle on what kind of % discount I should be shooting for on a $52K QX60 Luxe. I just noticed someone responded to my request on edmunds. Here’s the info they gave me:

.00031 MF
50%/51% residual for FWD/AWD
$2900 incentive
$2000 winter event bonus

Based on my calculations I should be able to put down 2 or 3 MSDs.

At the end of the day I rolled up told them my exact budget n my terms on an in stock model number and when we were serious we picked the car out, Did the little back-and-forth dance, took it to finance. my wife worked some magic and she’s the one that focused on the miles. So it was a pretty good trifecta: payment money down and miles

1 Like

What does that mean? Did you pay $0 or $500 at signing?

So your deal is not a $0 sign and drive deal. It’s $388/mo (including tax) and $500 DAS.

Would you please share your dealer info. THank you