Signed 18-audi a4 rate my deal 535/mo 12k36mo

I picked this up yesterday 2018 audi premium plus with audi care.

Doesn’t seem like a good deal. Discount could have been better and shouldn’t have allowed the dealer to add aftermarket items to the deal.

2 Likes

Residuals fell for the a4? Thought it was 57 percent. Need more off overall you should be able to lease for 450 0 down

Where the $4500 rebate come from? I thought it was $2500. I think there’s $1k for conquest and something else for loyalty. Are they stackable?

I qualified for customer outreach which added an additional 2k in rebates on top of the sunmer of audi and deal cash in total all was 4500 plus i did pull ahead my lease was to expire in 4 months sonthey also ate a month of the payment. Before the addons the payment was 484+ drive off. With the summer of audi they also took care of the initial first month payment. I thought it was a good deal considering all the horrible audi leases in seen offered on here. Before i used my lease hacker training they offerd me 620 a month with 3500 DAS. I told them to provide me with a detailed work sheet and they used a marked up mf, I checked on edmunds and they matched the factory mf with no security deposits. Very very nice car that meets the 1% rule on an audi. Not sure if anyone else is aware of the customer outreach program they for previous audi owners.

What is the customer outreach program and how do I take advantage of it? I am a former Audi owner, but not currently, so I do not qualify for loyalty.

1 Like

Edit:

@quattromike

https://www.audifletcherjones.com/customer-outreach-program.htm

Seems to be related to specific safety recall issues owners might have experienced. My guess would be if you didn’t have to service your eligible Audi for one of those recall issues then you’re not eligible.

So they rolled over $1800 into your new lease? Were you way over miles or something?

No I didn’t roll anything over i to the lease. Might have something to do with local tax here im at 10% and deal dealer fees. Im sure I could have done better if i was more diligent.