SIGNED! $15,040 off of BMW 330i loaner. .768 of 1% on a 24mo 15k/yr Term

Aaaaaannndd…done. Car is off the market. To my damn co-worker so I don’t even get the sale!! :frowning:

2 Likes

Update: These Run Flat Summer Tires are trash. Too hard, I can feel every bump -__-
I don’t get it BMW, we have roadside assistance so whats the point of making the Run Flats standard.

The car is Awesome though! Fast and FUEL EFFICIENT at the same time :ok_hand:

1 Like

Wow that salesperson sounds super cool!

1 Like

Nice job! I leased a loaner 330i with 4300 miles about 3 months ago and I thought I got a hell of a deal coming in under 1% rule, I think you beat my deal! Great work!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m loving the car. How do you like it so far?

What did your deal look like? Was it for 15k/yr too?

I love mine too, it’s fast and gets great gas mileage.
My deal was 15k miles too (great minds think alike), 24 months, 4300 miles on it I paid $0 down and $490 a month (which includes the taxes) on $49k MSRP (its decked out with stuff I still haven’t learned to use lol. I got mine up in the San Fran area a few months ago.

Nice work on yours! A few months ago people were telling me that it’s damn near impossible to get a 3 Series to the 1% rule, awesome to see you pulled it off too!

How do you find loaner cars?? Still very new to this site and car leasing in general

I filled out a thing on Carfax.com for a 4 series BMW they had there. Got a call back from the dealer and told him I’m looking for a loaner lease for 3 series.