Should I pull the BMW trigger?

Sorry, lots of replies while I was actively typing so wasn’t ignoring.

this is helpful, thanks.

$1299 for dealer fee seems high, no?

I would certainly say so.

1 Like

Not really unless you have access to Manheim.

Here is another useful data point:

http://www.blackbookportals.com/bb/products/usedcarhtmlportal.asp?color=d&companyid=cudirect.co

1 Like

If you don’t actually know the MSRP, would I recommend is at least get as good of a sense as you can of the options and build a 2023 on bmwusa.com to at least get a sense for what a new analog retails for. Then you can assess how this deal compares to a discounted new one much as like @IAC was suggesting.

Yes, I’ve done that. I can quote you all 2023 option packages, color changes and interiors :rofl:

I know the proverbial “driving off the lot” depreciation, etc. Just wasn’t sure if there was more to this. Want to go in prepared…

You need to get a really good PPI. There are cars out there that were flooded and never totaled/ had their titles washed.

Doesn’t matter if the subtotal before tax is $47k including a $1,299 fee or a $85 fee.

3 Likes

Ok great! What was that MSRP? It would be helpful to share that here to give us context as we advise you regarding the price.

Send the vin and I’ll see if I can get a build sheet for it.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t have known about the PPI, thank you.

1 Like

2023 is about $52,5.

I think @IAC is saying he can get you close to a new 2023 430i for around $47k. Why even buy used…

1 Like

This is possible with rebates, yes.

Car in question has a $51,610 list originally. At least it isn’t a touchscreen delete car though. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

What’s the rebate? Loyalty? How much?

@jikwee honestly, not buying a $51,xxx 4 series used for for $47k.

Maybe if it was 37k

The difference is so small, I rather have a new car that has not been driven by someone else

2 Likes

We have the prevailing program and discounts listed on our thread, there may be some more wiggle room for inbound units to get them commited.

You’re in Florida, so that’s par for the course.

Pretty sure I offered OP better deals than this too…even on a custom order.

Thanks folks, really appreciate the input and guidance.

I would consider ordering soon while 2023 allocations are still available. 2024 is about to start allocating and will almost certainly bring upward base price changes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.