Shortages Affecting Auto Production: Semiconductor, foam, etc

$3,000, probably.

honestly wouldn’t put it past them.

Still better than Tesla, which will give you nothing (or jack up prices across the board lol).

BMW is forecasting a rough 2022, at least in Germany

1 Like

the energy thing is overblown. germany will restart its nukes and fire up some coal, and they’ll be fine. the world adapts.

2 Likes

I don’t disagree, but I think the Russians will renegotiate their payment. Détente at the marketplace

isn’t it cute how the russians are trying to weaponize the only thing in the world that they produce that allows them to feed themselves??? if that isn’t cutting off your nose to spite your face, i dont know what is. absolute morons.

1 Like

Aren’t they lining up buyers for their oil and gas outside the petrodollar’s purview?

1 Like

At a 35% discount for oil, with natural gas, they don’t have alternative delivery systems in place (i.e. LNG Terminals or pipelines outside of the EU, only one pipeline to China that’s maxed out).

Gazprom essentially is bankrupt come 2023, after the EU switches to alternative suppliers.

1 Like

this and probably until grandpa joe decides that nobody can buy russian oil, period.

Be that as it may, the sanctions seem to be hurting those who placed them more so than the ones they’re being placed on.

That’s a huge misconception pushed by Kremlin.

4 Likes

My household bills disagree. But it’s all transitory, right? :sweat_smile:

Well, our issues are the lack of refining capacity, not the lack of oil production. The EU shot itself in the foot by over-relying on RU energy supplies after 2014 when it was clear that this wasn’t the end.

4 Likes

A problem rooted from the insatiable need to self-immolate hoping to trigger a sympathetic response.

As a broker in TX ideally you’ve targeted your marketing towards those in the oil industry, right?

Since their about to get large bonus checks / raises and the oilfield workers who compete amongst themselves to have the highest truck payment w/ a 600 credit score day in & day out.

1 Like

Their households disagree more. Russia has suffered far far more than rest of world.

Business is Business. If your money is green and you’re not an exporter, I’m down to transact.

In any case, LH doesn’t like us having personal accounts to discuss non-business subjects.

It’s like you’re my burner account…

3 Likes

Russian gdp has contracted by over 40% in the last 5 months. Most multinationals have left the country. It can’t secure any advanced electronics to manufacture anything. It’s military industrial complex is frozen and can’t replace losses in Ukraine. Have you seen the trash that they’re arming new recruits with?

4 Likes