Share Tips: Bmw i3 $80/month incl tax effective $0 DAS

I don’t think it’s that easy… you need proof that you live there and there was a thread a few months back that BMW is more strict/ask for more documentation if the address has never been associated with you via your credit report.

1 Like

36/10 is 58%

Hmmm im gonna chase one of these for fun. This is how much i pay a month for a quad haha.

1 Like

I thought about it. I think if I can get it down to RV and one-pay it, it’d be worth my time. It’s just so…quirky looking…

Why must I be so vain?

1 Like

Very true…I drive for work so wouldnt mind piling on miles on this. Never drove one but easy way to try out a electric car…i just know these prices arent happening in NY. Im going to have to chase in the midwest and ship.

1 Like

I feel like 11% would be fairly easy in the south or anywhere electric cars are mostly unpopular.

1 Like

I showed my girlfriend as well.

“Is that the dumb little car parked outside the restaurant the other day?”

3 Likes

Yea in my region i only have one dealer every 50-60 miles they wont even go 5% off. Everything i do is outside NY. Interested to see how you do on this.

1 Like

Quirky is being nice.

Fugly is more accurate

6 Likes

Yeah, that…

I like it’s range just not it’s looks…Like…why couldn’t they put that power train in a 3 or a 5 is beyond me…

You guys are all cray cray! The i3 is gorgeous!!!

4 Likes

Few vehicles on the road make my 2005 Odyssey look bad ass. The i3 is one of them.

5 Likes

Per the Mrs, I could sooner pull an i8 Into the garage despite its cost than I could an i3.

6 Likes

Simple hack to fixing the looks of the i3…5% tint on it all the way around.

No one will be able to see you in it after that :rofl::joy:

7 Likes

Lol…tinting is a must. I think the all black with the frozen accent hides the curves the best. I have days when i think maybe, probably, possibly would drive one.

I gave you a like for bravery.

He did the math for 30 mo which is indeed at 61% :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Hahahhahaa!!!

I guess I fall into the slightly eccentric category, cars like this actually excite me. Anyone can drive down the road in a 3 series, an Accord, or a Camry…It takes a special type of screwball to actually prefer this thing, and I am one of them😜

Cmon! This is beautiful!

5 Likes

You may all now question my sanity…mods please contact the appropriate authorities.

30 Likes

I love the i3. Best car in the world for driving in the city. One pedal driving. Good visibility. Easy to get in and out of. Quick steering. Responsive acceleration. Quiet cabin. Airy interior with quality materials (wool seats, eucalyptus dashboard, etc.) and tons of space. Tidy dimensions.

I can make a three-point turn in the 20-foot alley behind my building. Can’t do that in most cars. It also switches between drive and reverse quickly; it’s probably the easiest/fastest car to parallel park in.

12 Likes

This is why your name is on this site @michael! Everything you mentioned is exactly why I love this car (plus the quirky eccentric of it).

1 Like