September VW and Subaru LeaseHackr Deals SOCAL

I sent you a text; can you match the deal I got on the GTI SE? 36months/15k Miles
850 drive off, 355 including taxes per month. I can come in and complete deal this morning. Would prefer not to drive to Corona

I cant open your text. Is it an Auto? I only have an SE Auto in stock.

Sent you a PM

Do you have any GTI SEā€™s, if so whatā€™s the pricing difference between those and the S pref with 12k miles a year. Thanks!

Volkswagen GTI 202020202020

Hackr not Hacker

hp

1 Like

Hello! I was wondering what deals you have for the Tiguan SE 36/12k with $0 down compared to the Tiguan SEL 36/12k $0 down. Thank you in advance

GTI SE Lease is up.

There is a Tiguan SE up on the website.

Thanks, I saw that but it was for 10kā€”how much more would 12k be?

Add $8 per month for 12k

1 Like

Any 2019 forester deals being posted soon? Or blowout deals on the 2018?

NO 2019 Forester out yet, they will hit in 7-10 Days. I am $1200 below invoice on any 2018 Left in stock, but donā€™t wait or you will miss out. The 2019 is a total redesign and wont be discounted for a while.

FINAL PUSH: OK Hackers itā€™s the last weekend of the month. The Hacker spreadsheet is stacked full of great hacker deals. See the spreadsheet here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.

If you have any questions or want to set up an appointment call or text me:

442-273-6566
Dustin

@conanohasselhof I put up a Unicorn deal in your honor. Impreza Sport 5MT Hatch, check it out I only have 1.
Thanks for the kind words!

VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Is that Impreza a hatch or sedan?

Ohhhh Itā€™s a Hatch, I just updated the Spreadsheet.

The Unicorn

1 Like

Man. That is very temptingā€¦

I only have 1 Unicorn.

Iā€™m getting a deal for a 2019 Jetta SEL Premium here in Chicago for $322mo tax incl. 0down. 36/12.
Can I do better @rubbergash?

Iā€™d be down for that unicorn deal but iā€™m not sure how out of state leases work. :confused: