September VW and Subaru LeaseHackr Deals SOCAL

i dont see 12k/yr

Just add $9 per month

The WRX deal, if I qualify for the student discount, would that make it a zero DAS?

I do not know what the ā€œstudent discountā€ means.

1 Like

sorry, meant college graduate discount

There is no college grad discount that I know of.

More info on the College Grad Program Here: Subaru College Grad

GTIā€™s are looking good this month, I got a few options on the spreadsheet. I have one 2018 Subaru STI Left, and It is a sweet hacker deal. Drive Offs Down $398 plus tax. Thats a lot of car for a little money.

See the deals here: September VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

Lots of good deals on the spreadsheet.

If you have any questions or want to set up an appointment call or text me:

442-273-6566
Dustin

What kind of deal can you offer on the Atlas SEL-Premium like stock # 27332?

are you in so-cal?

We are in Carlsbad, Ca

Late to the party, I know, but could you throw up an R-Line Jetta? Iā€™m in Monterey but Iā€™ll happily drive down to your neck of the woods.

I will throw one up tomorrow.

Your R-Line Jetta Lease is up.

OK,

We sold out of base model Jetta S Autos, but I do have 10 base model Jetta S Auto w Drivers assist. Itā€™s still only driveoffs down and $198 plus tax. Or a true $0 down $195 plus tax if you have VW Loyalty. (Any VW 2002 or newer registered at your address) I also put a Jetta R-Line on the spreadsheet as per hacker request.

See all the deals here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.

If you have any questions or want to set up an appointment call or text me:

442-273-6566
Dustin

1 Like

Any great Tiguan SEL premium w/ 4motion, 0 down 36/15 for 350/month (including tax).
If you do have it, Iā€™ll grab it right away.

Iā€™m sure that you would. But since I have an SEL FWD for driveoffs down $377 PLUS Tax, I am afraid that itā€™s not going to happen for youā€¦

Do you have any Atlas SEL-premium with the bench seat? Prefer White ext, shetland/beige interior and black wheels. Open to other options.

Would not let arrogance deter you. I beat their offers last June. Keep calling around.

3 Likes

Agreed. So much attitude with these deals.

1 Like

I agree, so much attitude Dr.