September VW and Subaru LeaseHackr Deals SOCAL

I will get a GTI up on the sheet right now for you.

Please keep the discussion civil guys! Thanks.

1 Like

We sold our VW TDI back to VW 3 weeks ago under the TDI buyback program. We had it for 2yrs. Do you think we would still be able to get the loyalty incentive? We didnā€™t know about it until yesterday!

If you have a current Registration Card for that vehicle, you should still be eligible.

OK Hackers, I got some great new deals up on the spreadsheet as Per Hacker requests. Base GTI, Base SportWagen 4Motion, and Legacy Sport are all great deals.

See them here: VW and Subaru Hacker Deals for September

We just did a Hacker deal first thing the Morning on a Jetta SE Lease. Lets keep it rolling!

If you need a VW or Subaru or have any questions, hit me up on the hacker phone.
Dustin 442-273-6566

Would it be possible to update the GTI MSRP number? My guess is that itā€™s not actually $1252 less than the sales price.

Hello I am actually looking for the Subaru Outback Premium in white with dark interior I was waiting for the price on the sheet but I think only the limited is on there right now. Iā€™m trying to get into this car tomorrow Iā€™m turning in my Q5 lease on Monday (I know really last minute). Anyway you can throw some numbers for that up on the sheet? Also shoot me a PM so I can go down to see you tomorrow if youā€™re available Iā€™m coming from Downey.

Thanks!

It has been corrected Thanks. The down payment and monthly payment are the same.

I am out of 2018 Outback Premiums (except the 1 left that is on the spreadsheet and itā€™s Red), that ship sailed on Labor Day weekend when they were over $6000 off MSRP. I do have 2019 avail, but the deals are not as great. I have 2018 Limited w Eyesight and Navigation that I can do a crazy deal on, but you must like Red.

Aw man, oh well I shouldnā€™t have waited last minute. Can you put the 2019 on the spreadsheet?

OK Hackers, Here is my favorite deal of the month so far. 2019 Jetta S Manual Transmission Car. $575 Drive Offs Down $169 per month plus tax. OR If you have a 2002 or newer VW in your household and Qualify for the $750 Loyalty Rebate itā€™s a true $0 down and $164 plus tax.

See it on the spreadsheet here: September VW and Subaru Hacker deals

Lots of good deals on the spreadsheet.

If you have any questions or want to set up an appointment call or text me:

442-273-6566
Dustin

2 Likes

Dustin, any deals on a Tiguan S? Also do I qualify for the loyalty if I just returned a VW lease a couple months ago? thanks.

Currently lease an Audi - does that count for loyalty?

Unfortunately It does not. It must be a VW.

New to this forum FYI.

Looking for a GTI deal on the SE or Autobahn trim levelsā€¦anything out there? I assume that residual and MF canā€™t be assumed to be the same as deal on the ā€œSā€ trim?

Thanks

2 Likes

Automatic or Manual Transmission?

Do you have any manual GTI SEā€™s coming in?

Unfortunately I do not, only Autos.

what can we do on a gti manual or dsg 36/12 0 DAS

Its already on the spreadsheet.