šŸ›» APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

I have none for September. Check early October for that months inventory

How does one get in contact with Jim to see if we want to use his services? Does he give you an idea of monthly payment/availability before paying?

Read the first post

2 Likes

Text him the requested information just like the post says.

He gives you all the info up front, nothing hidden, no surprises. Great guy to work with.

2 Likes

215-359-6836

Just read post #1 here for details and then text me after that!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic:

Okay so when the time comes Iā€™ll take a 2022 tundra sr5 TRD black as loaded as it can possibly be

4 Likes

@Jrouleau426 i donā€™t want to text this late. Whatā€™s the best you can do on a Sienna XLEā€¦wife prefers 7 seat.

1 Like

@wantingadeal not sure how good your deal will be if you canā€™t follow the process.

4 Likes

You can text me anytime. If Iā€™m not available I just donā€™t answer until Iā€™m working again. No worries this number is off when Iā€™m not free.

2 Likes

Have the residuals dipped on the '21 Tundras?

Yes, not a lot though

Been watching all the YouTube videos on the new Tundraā€¦. Very exciting! I donā€™t expect good deals in this market, but man that is an awesome truck! Iā€™ll be watching this thread for 1794 TRD Off-road package pricing with the 6.5ft bed =)

1 Like

Can you configure a 2022 tundra limited version with 6.5 ft bed with trd off-road pkg?

Anything available right now

Jrouleau426

What are the odds of a 7 PAX Hybrid Highlander Limited or Platinum AWD with Birds Eye and 12.3 screen being on your radar anytime soon? Prefer white or burgundy.

This would be a purchase.

Check early October.

2 Likes

I have a taco sr with Sx package available immediately! Access cab 6ft bed with rear drop seats. $35k msrp $328/mo +ttf msds. 36/10. Also available in white.

I have some double cab sr coming in for October!

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

Once the 2022s tundras start rolling out, will we some good lease deals on 21s sit-in on the lot you guys think?

There arenā€™t any 21s just sitting on the lot that Iā€™ve seen so Iā€™d say no

2 Likes