🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Interested in the double cab trd sport
24/12
lmk how to proceed.

Read his first post, clearly spells out his contact process.

2 Likes

Sorry I’m new here.

1 Like

No worries, on these marketplace posts the first one is usually the best place for info as a lot of the brokers put all their contact stuff there.

2 Likes

Still have some tacos left. Text me for pricing!

2 Likes

SOLD

2020 tundra crewmax offrd cement available

$400/mo tax tags inc for most states 36/10

Text me for exact pricing. Include:

Zip
Miles per year
Credit score (must be over 700!)

Jim
215-359-6836

3 Likes

James. Have 9 months left on Taco lease with TFS, is it to early to get into a 24mo Tundra Lease?

Read the first post and text me for quotes

I read the whole post but the part on returning a lease isn’t very clear. If I do a deal with you on a Tundra I can turn my Taco in with the 9 months remaining and walk away? Or am I going to pay disposition and remaining 9 payments? Just want to be clear.

1 Like

If you want to turn it in at same time that you pick up Tundra, yes you will owe the remaining payments. Your better off trying to sell to Vroom/Carvana. Even if you do have negative equity, such as current buyout is $35k but they will buy it for $34k, this will probably be the more economical route. You could trade in, not ground the lease, to the dealer you get tundra from but @Jrouleau426 does not get involved with that

2 Likes

I have a bunch of highlander xle hybrids for under $500/mo all in! With the 38mpg they get, this brings you’re effective operating costs down around $100/mo.

There’s no many deals out there as everyone can see, so for a 3 row suv I think this is a great opportunity!

Text me for pricing

Jim
215-359-6836

5 Likes

Updated September pricing.

Any limited or platinum highlander hybrids?

1 of each in black

Black sport sold. Red still available!

BOTH SOLD!!

A dealer just traded us 2 new 2020 tundra crewmax.

Red sr5 with trd wheels. 375/mo tax tags inc for most states. 36/10

Black sport!!! 400/mo all in

These will sell very fast. Text me

Zip
Miles
Credit

Jim
215-359-6836

Hi Jim!
Do you have any 2020 camry le or rav4 le hybrids?
Thx.

Neither in hybrid sorry

Hybrid highlander XLE

$410/mo + tax tags fees 39/10

Limiteds are 475/mo
Platinums 525/mo!!!

No msds!!!

$45-46k msrp! 36 mpg. This is the cheapest 3 row suv that I know of and def the best mpg. I’ve never seen them this cheap before.

I have many in stock. Text me for exact pricing with tax tags fees inc.

Highlander Hybrid XLE

Bench Seat
White/Black
Gray/Black 2x
Silver /Ash
Black/Black 2x
Black/Beige
Blue/ Ash

Captains
Silver/Ash
Red/Black

Jim
215-359-6836

image image image

4 Likes

Super deal on the Highlander hybrid!

1 Like

SOLD

have one more taco premium. It’s a cement sport. In most states you’ll be under $350/mo all in with msds due at signing. Or under $400 with no msds. $45,200 msrp

1 Like