September- đŸ”„ n5651 bmw

Because my dealers are out of the state of NY and can charge that,

I’m assuming you wouldn’t know the laws.

1 Like

Alright why wouldn’t I put (DMV+all other fees in the government section).

No I don’t but still getting killer deals for people here doing this in my off time while studying for my Med boards

1 Like

Because then you are

1. over-charging them (they aren’t 1000)
  2. You are charging them twice

Seriously, spend 1-2 weeks playing with the calculator looking at deals, looking at the intricacies

1 Like

Okay well I agreed to not posting a calc link, will learn the calc a bit better but for now I’m going to just post straight up deals p/mo (including taxes) and DAS don’t see any problem in that

1 Like

540 needs to go today OL and College Grad can be added to lower numbers significantly

Text me 2O17558O65

When you advertise 15% off is the 599 dealer fee included or not?

His is 15% off Msrp meaning the Sales Price you get is 15% off however you have to add his dealer fees etc onto his deal, if you were to add that to the Sales Price it would not be 15% off

However dealers in other states can charge more than 80 for a doc fee unlike in NY

For ex) if he chose to put dealer fees at 80 you would add the remaining from 599 onto the sales price

It’s just written in a different place

They are up charging for doc fee instead of discounting sales price more

Well in that case he shouldn’t advertise 15% off either. Just because the state “allows” it doesn’t mean they should charge 599.

Say what? :thinking:

They can and they will. Pay it or pass.

1 Like

I don’t care if they charge 80 or 999 doc fee. I wrote my first comment because one broker was telling the other broker not to post XX% off because their doc and registration fees are inflated. Telling him the actual XX% off is lower and his dealer charges a higher doc fee because his dealer is in another state and they allow them to do so.

3 Likes

Agreed honestly at the end of the day all that matters is how much your paying per month

I don’t like how brokers structure there deals with no tax included but that’s how they set up there business and it’s up to them

I just prefer providing a straight up price if it’s good it’s good and take it

Many of the deal are advertised at like 300 p/mo but when you plug In actually numbers it goes to over 500 p/mo with 0 DAS

I would rather advertise with nothing surprising if it says 550 p/mo it will be 550 p/mo or lower, that is also why I chose the highest tax rate because numbers can only go lower from what I advertise not higher

Again don’t know why other people like commenting on other people’s posts and advise them how to run there business but as I don’t do this as full time thing I really don’t care much

4 Likes

Updated for September
BMW 540 loaner
524 p/mo
500 total due at signing
0 MSD

Other lease options listed in first post

Any chance it is a 540 M Sport?

Sorry No,

540 is currently PENDING

Will have another 530 and 540 posted on Tuesday most likeley

Hi
I’m looking to lock down a 540ix for 500 p/mo
You mention you should have some more options this week?
I’m based in NJ and have loyalty with 2 previous BMW.
Ready to move quick for the right price and model.
Thank you

Silver 540 Sold. more cars 530/540 comming wed

430iX drive Gran Coupe available for Transfer in OP

430 is now pending

Any more 540 cars?