💎 DECEMBER XMAS VOLVO SPECIALS [2020 XC60 INSCRIPTION only $429 PM + TAX & TAGS ] ALL 2020’s MODELS ON SALE NOW!

:star::star::star::star::star:

Thanks Dominic for arranging such a beauty in short time. Loved the car. You brought the car home, easy process. Appreciate all your help and patience in answering my basic questions [being first time lessee]

2019 XC60 T5 R-Design

Ice White ext w/ Charcoal int

Included Packages & Options

• Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)$42,100
  • R-Design Features$6,850
    • R-Design Exterior Elements
    • R-Design Nappa Leather & Nubuck Upholstery
    • Front Seats w/ 4-Way Lumbar & Power Cushion
  • Advanced Package$2,500
  • Pilot Assist - Driver Assistance System w/ Adaptive Cruise Control
  • 360° Surround View Camera
  • Heated Rear Seats & Heated Steering Whee$750
  • Protection Package Premier $565 *
  • Polestar $1,295 *
  • 21" R-Design Wheels w/All-Season Tires$1,000
  • Destination Charge$995
  • Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) - $56,055

Monthly - 452
DAS - 1000 [ including first month payment, taxes, fees etc.]
MSDs - 5000
period - 36/12K miles
Loyalty Eligibility - None
Zip - 07607 NJ
Money Factor - 0.00024
Residual - 58%
LH Score - 10.1

1 Like

September Volvo discounts are still strong guys. I have a few 2019 units still available but more on the higher end MSRP for XC60 & 90’s. S60’s and V60’s are available too. All model 2020 units are inn & now on sale as well. PM me for more info. Thanx

Any 2019 s60 awd deals right now?

Send me a PM

:boom:New deals updated 9/1. 2019 S60’s on sale while stock last

New deals updated 11/7 , All 2020 Volvo models on sale now… Sorry for the wait!

1 Like

Can I get a quote on 2020 awd xc60 t5 momentum premium package, 12/36 N.Y. no loyalty

Im guessing you don’t have access to any of the T5 XC90s with the Advanced package in place

Can you get me a deal like that down in Florida? Looking for 20 XC90 T5 + adv pkg.

Sent you PM, with model of interest.

Advanced T5s seem very thin on the ground at the mo, hopefully it’s not just you and me who want them and they’ll be a load along soon

Hey is the XC90 deals only lease deals? Are there any good deals to purchase? PM me

Buying a new Volvo is one of the worst car buying decisions

I understand but leasing is out of the question as I put on 30k miles a year.

Why’s that? Not querying your expertise, just genuinely interested

Terrible resale value, nothing wrong with the cars. Much better to get a 2-3 years old CPO on the cheap. My 3 years old '16 S60 with 17k miles was offered to my dealer by Volvo at $17k while my buy out was $21.5k. And he still passed on it and it went to another dealer in SC

1 Like

Thanks Dominic for the help with my new 2019 XC60 inscription T5 AWD. Got everything i wanted + more and the process was so fast and easy. Would highly recommend working with the Autogem team.

Monthly - 507
DAS - 2200 [ including first month payment, taxes, fees, registration etc.]
MSDs - 0
period - 36/12K miles
Loyalty Eligibility - None
Zip - 32311

2 Likes

No problem bro it was a pleasure working with you!

Hey guys thanx for all your interest if you haven’t already please send me a PM if your requesting a quote, I will get to you thanx!