MARCH Kia EV9 orders MSRP FORTE 300+tax Telluride 2k off and carnivals msrp! NIRO, ev6 sorento @invoice

Text for pricing!

All in stock Kia is at invoice or below.

Jim
215-359-6836

9 Likes

Can you ship to out of state or must be local?

1 Like

Out of state is fine

1 Like

Coworker may be interested. I’ll pass the info on and get back to you

2 Likes

I don’t know anything about these but I called a few dealers and they all want 5-15k over msrp. So this seems like a great deal to me! Should go super fast

5 Likes

what trim? Wind AWD?

1 Like

Both are wind awd. White has tech

2 Likes

Calculator link?

what do you want calculated? This is an in-demand EV at MSRP. No special leasing programs nor incentives. It is what it is.

19 Likes

No sorry. I don’t have that info, just a one off deal I’m doing. I would be ok with buying if you don’t like the lease numbers. This dealer doesn’t mark up so should be whatever you find on edmunds for residuals etc

Finance it or buy it - and if u don’t have the tax liability for $7500 credit, you shouldn’t be buying a 53k car (less ur accountant is really good and you have a business, then section 179 something heavier).

1 Like

Just when I was wondering why our brokers weren’t getting these types of MSRP offers on high demand EV’s I stumble upon this @Jrouleau42 keep them coming.
All dealers in GA are marking up EV6’s

1 Like

Pretty sure hybrids and evs are rare at msrp now. The value of brokers these days seem more inventory related then price related. All my toyota hybrids are over msrp now except some for in state buyers. Things do not seem to be getting better anytime soon unfortunately

3 Likes

That’s a great deal to get at MSRP but I can’t figure out if I like the design yet. Bet it goes quick!

White is SOLD. Red still available

Yeah. I posted before, maybe even with pictures. I think the dealer had 5 at $7K over. They have 2 now, and both are RWD.

1 Like

I have 6 more ev6 wind awd available!

Blue white black red all around 52-54k msrp!

Pick up in the northeast or ship nationwide

5 Likes

Any insights on additional costs and shipping cost to SoCal?

Prob like 2k to ship.

Gm Jim,
I’m interested in ev6 blue or red.
36/12k zip 11714
Thank you

1 Like