šŸ”„ APRIL Jeep Deals (CDJR) - GC 4xe $312/mo w/ Loyalty; $245/mo Hornet PHEV w/ Conquest; + Inceptions DAS

Any Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE coming in? Summit or Summit Reserve?

Any inbound unclaimed GC 4xe will be at MSRP. The deals we will post will be on wranglers

hereā€™s the deets on the inbound units.

Auto Ninjasā€™ September CJDR Deals :100: :zap:

Here are some of the highlights

• 8.5 % off Inbound Wrangler 4xes that will be here very soon (see spreadsheet) 38 to choose from
  • 7.5% on Hellcat Engine Vehicles (Accepting Pre-Orders for 2023 MY Order bank)
  • 14% off Ram Orders
  • Up to 10% off Grand Cherokee 4xes, 9.5% off Wrangler 4xe Orders, 10% off Pacificas PHEVs

Hereā€™s our list of the inbound 4xe Units - Almost all should be here by the end of the month - for planning purposes - assume delivery dates between Sep 15th and Oct 15th and about another 4-7 days for shipping & paperwork (if you go that route).

Please send any inquiries to Nick@Autoleaseninjas.com

Complete Payment (please include stock#/Color): https://bit.ly/3x0wOPQ

$1000 broker feeā€¦ OMG!

7 Likes

But itā€™s purple! in all seriousness those are the only currently flippable specs on that list so makes sense to mark it up a bit. And who knows if they canā€™t still yield profit for flipping at that point.

Some nice builds though. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll go fast.

Every other build listed on there is at $599 - the very lightly specā€™d flipper build is the only one at $999.

If you were curious on the math:
MMR on 2022s Models (Ours is a 2023 Unit) is $58.7k
Net Cap with 1st due: $52,001.37 (using FL/any other state w taxes on the monthly as an example).

To me, $999 feels like a very reasonable price to drive a car for free, or, potentially, even for a profit. Which as a reminder, shouldnā€™t be the primary point of lease a car to begin with.

If the market dictates that it is an unreasonable price to charge, weā€™ll bring it down. Either that or weā€™ll let the sales floor sell it at full MSRP to anyone not going through us, as they will get full list (with zero effort required) from regular people, especially on a build like that. If it means us selling a few less, and the floor selling some to balance out the 12% flash sales we do on orders, thats a W in my book and the dealers.

So far some people have jumped on them already, so it seems like the market disagrees with the sentiment of it being an unreasonable price to charge, esp for the limited edition colors :purple_heart:

In a similar regard, for the actual intended audience of people considering the deal, I will put an offer out there.
Anyone who keeps the unit past 12 months, or is replacing their car as a daily driver (via a trade/lease return to us), Iā€™d be happy to lower the broker fee to the regular $599 via a partial refund after the 12 months.

I think Iā€™ve explained our logic pretty thoroughly, and i donā€™t want to get the thread derailed. if anyone would like to chat further specifically regarding the fee, feel free to PM or email us. Any deal, availability, process, etc related questions, feel free to post below.in this thread.

4 Likes

38 inbounds and none of them have the safety or advanced safety packages. Wow, thatā€™s crazy LOL

Chip shortages :frowning:

1 Like

Does that mean even if I factory order one with those, I wouldnā€™t get it?

No - these builds were allocated to the dealer, and they picked combos that would be built the quickest. The more complex the build, in general, the longer it takes. Safety package is fine for the most part. Skytop & Advanced safety tends to hold things up. Other than that, all other options seem to be kosher.

1 Like

How did your dealer manage to get 38 units allocated to them? Is that because of previous units sold?

Yes, as I understand it.

2 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m just missing something obvious but what does CJDR mean?

Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!

i guess technically it should be Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, though.

Lol, thanks. I figured I was just being dense.

1 Like

all good, no worries!

Thank you for this info- helpful.
Also really want the safety :slight_smile: but that makes sense.

If you custom order without skytop very very high probability (can never guarantee 100%) youā€™ll be safe for the Dec 31st deadline. Skytop (by far) holds up the most builds. Advanced safety takes a little longer but we should have enough runway to get one of those builds done.

1 Like

Did CCAP just double the GC 4xe MF under their September program?
@AutoNinjas

From the looks of the standard program yes, however we are waiting to see if they release a subvented program which may have a more reasonable MF.

-Matt