šŸ”„ MARCH Jeep Deals (CDJR) - $169/mo Hornet PHEV w/ Conquest; Wrangler 4xe Sahara $292/mo w/ Loyalty + Inceptions

Hey for the time being email me - thomas@autoleaseninjas.com

taking over Nickā€™s inquiries whileā€™s heā€™s (literally) underwater.

aftermath

2 Likes

so when you guys listing ā€œboat demosā€ FL pick up only?

5 Likes

As is, low miles, will go quick! 50% off MSRP!

4 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: AutoLeaseNinjas (Northeast, South Florida, SoCal) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns (Any Brand)

Hi Everyone, I want to further clarify on this thread as it pertains to our status in Florida. The majority of our operational workforce (specifically for CDJR deals, Equityhackr and of course any Florida related business) is performed out of our Cape Coral, FL office. The employees (myself included) that work there are Cape Coral residents as well and while our personal homes fared decently (one of our employees lost structures around their home), our city is still sitting at a 100% power outage and we may not have any power or water available for weeks. This is shaping up to be the 4th most expensive storm in US History right now. We understand business does not stop for us, however we are a small company and we are doing our best to take care of our customers, but we are also people and have our own families and loved ones that we need to care for through this tragedy. We are all temporarily relocated to the Miami area to keep our operations running and we are all playing catch up.

This is not an excuse for us to provide subpar service, but we ask for patience and understanding as people while we work through this difficult time. If you have any urgent circumstances, please contact Thomas@autoleaseninjas.com. You may email me as well at Matt@autoleaseninjas.com but please expect a slower response time until I am more caught up myself. Thank you everyone!

-Matt

20 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: AutoLeaseNinjas (Northeast, South Florida, SoCal) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns (Any Brand)

Re-posting for the NE crowd - can take delivery at our Northeast office at a flat rate addition for shipping!

Hey Guys - A huge thank you to the community for being understanding during the hurricane! We have relocated temporarily while the western part of Florida is cleaned up and rebuilt. We are also pretty much all caught up with the backlog and ready to kick off this month with a bang. Hereā€™s the high level update!

• Flash sale to make a final last push with PHEVs (4xes and Pacifica PHEV)!
  • Offering DEEP discounts with the most aggressive pricing out there of all our competitors!
  • Base money factor, non-marked up acquisition fee
  • Available nationwide with flat rate shipping (details below)
  • Inbound Wrangler 4xes also available at strong discounts!

PHEV FLASH SALE :zap:

• We believe this is the last couple weeks to submit a 4xe order that will give you a very high chance its delivered prior to 12/31
  • After 12/31 - It will likely be more difficult to qualify and is unclear the exact amounts PHEVs will receive, and the restrictions (like income restrictions etc) the rebate may also have. For that reason, weā€™re urging anyone considering it to place their order ASAP
  • 11% off Wrangler 4xes
  • 10% off GC 4xes - bases are 9% off (with wheels & tech pack - full 10%)
  • 10% off Pacifica PHEVs
  • FLASH SALE DEADLINE: EOD 10/10

Full List of Discounts

• Wrangler 4xe - 11% (flash sale enhanced)
  • Wrangler - 10%
  • Compass - 10%
  • Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer - 10%
  • GC 4xe - 10% (flash sale enhanced)
  • Grand Cherokee/GC L - 9.5%
  • Gladiator - 10%
  • Pacifica Gas/Phev - 10% (flash sale enhanced)
  • Challenger - 10%
  • Hellcat (anything except durango) - $2k off MSRP
  • Charger - 10%
  • Durango - 10%
  • RAM 1500 - 14%
  • RAM 2500 - 13.5%
  • RAM 3500 - 13%

Transport - Guaranteed Rates Regardless of Gas Prices at Time of Delivery!

• Flat Home Delivery - $399 (waived if within 50 miles of dealer)
  • Metro NYC (NY/NJ/CT/Eastern PA) - $999 To Westchester NY office, or $1299 Home Delivery
  • Flat Shipping of $1999 to anywhere in CA
  • Anywhere else contact us
  • For efficiency & logistical purposes: Must pick-up or ship through us

Contact Process
If you know what you want, have your build link ready, are comfortable with the discount, and want to submit your order asap: Hereā€™s the link to do so!

• Pay your Fee and Submit your Order Here!
  • Note everyone who pays the fee today on a custom order (prior to October 6th at 11:59:59) will receive a $100 credit against their fee or against the cost of transportation/delivery

If you have some more questions that you need answered you can do the following

• 1.) Pick out vehicle of interest
  • 2.) View Calculator Tab, Insert Local Tax Rate & Configure Deal
  • 3.) Email nick@autoleaseninjas.com with:
    a.) Model of Interest
    b.) Build Link
    c.) Reg Zip Code
    d.) Lease Return/Trade Info
    e.) Miles Per Year
1 Like

Are wrangler 4xe still getting $7,500 EV discount?

Yes they are!

On the calculator for custom wrangler 4xe Rubicon doesnā€™t have 11% discount. Just confirming calc is wrong at I should change to 11%

Yes calcs arenā€™t updated yet but % off MSRP in the post above and in the spreadsheet column is accurate

1 Like

Do these incentives apply for the 2023 Jeep GC models?

For the Wagoneer it mentions Series I only because of RV, does that include the carbide also? And is it for '22 or '23 Wagoneers? I also sent Nick a pretty large email about a 4xe rubicon and a pacifica but havenā€™t heard back yet, donā€™t want to miss the cutoff.

Sent an e-mail with link, please get back to me asap.

1 Like

:zap: Flash Deal Alert

Available Nationwide - Chrysler Pacifica Touring L PHEV - ON GROUND NOW

• $55k MSRP
  • Ceramic Gray/BLK w Uconnect Theater Family Group
  • Discount: 9% with affiliate (8% w/o) plus $8250 in rebates
  • PMT: $668 plus tax
  • Drive off: T&Fs ($3,498)
  • Term: 36/10k
  • Calc: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR
  • $599 Broker Fee
  • Can Ship Nationwide - Free store pick up in FL, $999 to Westchester, NY Office, $1999 flat to anywhere in CA

• To Inquire: Email nick@autoleaseninjas.com with:
    a.) Model of Interest
    b.) Reg Zip Code
    c.) Lease Return/Trade Info
    d.) Miles Per Year
1 Like

The calc opens on Audi. Not this model

1 Like

I think all the populated stuff was correct - just a different name - fixed and re-uploaded - good catch.

Nice discount, nice rebate but that rateā€¦. Is only MSDs could be done on top of that

1 Like

Yeah - net cap is super super low though, so probably a decent shot thereā€™s positive equity or at the very least very easy to get out clean on one of these. Good option for someone who wants a minivan and wants some flexibility to get out clean.

Also - Odyssey/Sienna/Carnival leases at msrp or msrp+ are just as brutal unfortunately.

Any deal on Ram or wrangler 4xe in stock unit?