December lease options for <$250/mo (Upd 12/12/19)

Why do you mention NJ specifically for the i3 when you say “possible others like NJ”? Is there some special incentive available for NJ?

As far as I remember Nj doesn’t have sales tax on some electric car by law. Ask @HN308 and check out his thread. He had one posted a couple of days ago with breakdown and specified NJ.
I know other states also have some state specific rebates for electric so deal will vary.

1 Like

Ah right, completely forgot about that. That’s a pretty good incentive on its own.

NJ has no sales tax on any fully electric car and that includes BMW i3 REX even though it has a engine. Most dealers outside of NJ don’t know about it but when the finance manager puts the zip to build the deal the software will make tax rate to 0%

1 Like

Add the CX-5 to the list here! CX-5 Sport FWD $199 (+Tax) with $1499 DAS. With tax and everything all in (in a state like NJ where tax is reasonable) deals will be $249 with only DMV up front, all in. In states with even lower sales tax or no sales tax this is sub $250 effective. Feel free to PM me!

I guess this Encore would make it but GM incentives are regional.

The $199 and DAS includes 6% tax. So ~$230/mo considering DAS sign and drive plus plate.

My Camry base is 248/mo for 10k miles. Chr is 240. Corolla le and se both under 250 for 12k if you want to add them. Thanks!

come to think of it, they did say they lost their shirt on the deal but i didn’t know if to believe them lol !

Jim, you have so many cars under $250 that its not easy to be “Jim Toyota” show and everyone just side kicks:) Also I’m trying to be mindful of brokers fee because for example in your case that adds $20 to 24 months lease and $14 to 36 months lease. Still a cost that needs to be paid outside of variable tax and regs.

1 Like

Great thread… thanks for taking the time

Just FYI, the link is incorrect.

No prob just wanted people to be aware that the Camry can be leased under $250 as well

I’ll try I figure how to show cars that borderline.

Fantastic thread, just what im looking for. Thank you!

Im in AZ and only willing to travel to Phoenix, Flagstaff or Prescott areas so Im not sure if these will apply to me. But if im understanding correctly, I have a decent shot at a Encore, Trax and CX-3 as far as small crossovers go nationwide?

Those Optima deals seem like they could end up quite good so Im keeping my eye on that if it can go under $200.

Ill have to make an appointment with Benedetto

Check autobytel.com for rebates in your zip code😀

Thank you - fixed.

Ok, I think it’s up to date on 9/10/19. Will try to shorten BMW i3 as I feel it will blow up in popularity like last year:)

Added Rav4 and Tacoma from @Bostoncarconcierge

1 Like

Added Toyota Corolla option in FL but need MSD.

@littleviolette - somehow I hit “Can’t mention more than 10 people in the post”.
Is there a way to overcome that?
If not - I’ll need to figure how to mention whom to ask.

Thanks for the post . You just summed up my long commute to one thread. You may want to do a Google spread sheet if you really want to take this to the next level. Thanks for taking the time.

1 Like