SEP'18 Buick Enclave Essence $399+tax, D.A.S. $700 - 36/ 10k Florida

For September dealer is offering same price as Loyalty to Competitive Lease in household.

**2018 Buick Enclave Essence **
Three Row SUV with leather seating, tri-zone climate control, remote starts, hands free power lift gate and loads of standard safety features. Apple and Android Car Play
Due at signing $700 includes your first month payment, tag registration and fees.
Monthly payment $ 399+tax is for 36 months at 10k miles per year.

Broker Fee $200

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Buick Enclave Essence
MSRP: $ 45XXX
Monthly Payment: $399+ tax
Drive-Off Amount: $700
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: .00111
Residual: 59%
Available Incentives: Required GM LOYALTY
Leasehackr Score: 9.1 years
Saved Calculator Link: Sep Calc

My father needs two! Let’s make this deal for two for $350 or so maybe? :slight_smile:

Sorry. Not possible, but if serious, pm me and I can try something

For $350 i’ll take one too

I’ll take two for $150…i hope i’m getting this game right :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

3 Likes

$350/each :unamused::unamused: lol you guys are ruthless

Or maybe Mani can get us into Traverse with leather for $300-ish? I need a big suv but i’m willing to wait now that I don’t need a second car until September.

Traverse is being treated like a bentley suv by chevy dealers in S. Fl lol

1 Like

I wish I can find a similar deal in TX

Bump deal expires 07/02/2018. Dealer has 3 units at this price now.

Maybe July gives us the $350 Enclaves or $450 Tahoes/Yukons. I actually stopped by a Buick dealer today just to see the Encvlave in person and they tried so hard to close me at $1500 cash and $445/month on the $45xxx Msrp.

Honestly, i dont think they will ever hit the $350. They have been doing pretty well with them. If anything, they might push the Envisions as they are slow sellers and that category has more competition. Last month, a couple of folksI helped were expecting them to get better but instead, they went north. If you dont roll in inceptions, it might get to $370s. Also, the suv market right now is more about 5 passenger size than the 7 or 8.

1 Like

Not sure how to send PM, I’m new but I am in Boca Raton and very interested if this is still available.

Updated for AUGUST. GM loyalty needed.

Does competitive lease work as well for $500 less than the GM loyalty?

Yes competitive lease is a little more complicated as you need a copy of an active non GM lease contract or lease statement.

As a reference point for others that may be wondering about this as well…you get one or the other…Comp or Loyalty…not both. Take the better of the 2.

1 Like

Updated for September.

Same pricing for Competitive or Loyalty.

What’s this look like with conquest and executive employee pricing?
Looking for an awd essence.

So the price is same but sorry no AWD available.