UPDATE LAST DAY OCT '18 Infiniti Q50 3.0T Luxe Essential ($310+tax-VPP) or $345+tax DAS 1st Month - FLORIDA

PM sent mani_is_kool. Thanks

Didn’t receive anything. I will send you a pm

What is the percentage off for a Q50 awd 3.0t sport with Essential, Performance, Proassist and Sensory packages?

0%
As no AWD models :slightly_smiling_face:

That stinks. Can you give me a the info on the same vehicle but rwd?

@mani_is_kool? Is that possible in a rwd configuration?

Sorry none left with sensory and pro-assist.
Only essential available. PM me if you are in FL area.

cant PM because my account is new… in FL and interested in what the price is for 15k?

BUMP One last left. BLACK with WHEAT.

@mani_is_kool I’m interested but I have a new account and in FL. Can you PM me?

Sent u a pm. 202020202

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: `mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

Hi! I’m interested in this deal and in South Florida.

1 Like

Also in SFL and interested

Still working on September deals. Not able to finalize yet. I will update post once they are. Thanks.

1 Like

@mani_is_kool following along from St. Pete/Tampa for those September deals :slight_smile: I’ve given up on my search for a solid deal on a Cadillac XT5 or CTS and starting my Inifiniti search where there’s a better bang-to-buck ratio.

You better look quick as inventory is dried out. Dealers not willing to discount them as much anymore.

Yeah, no kidding. Spent a couple days checking out Infiniti websites for dealers around the state. To say their remaining 2018 selection is underwhelming is putting it nicely.

Post has been updated. No more base models remaining. Only models with Essential packages and some with Essential and Pro Assist available.

1 Like

Update * Received 1 base model.