Semi-Luxury Small-to-Mid SUV Lease Ideas

Thanks I’ll check it out! I’ve been eyeing the Volvo XC60 since the redesign and had tunnel vision on it but now open to checking other options out.

Thinking with your brain instead of emotion. That is wise of you. Usually it’s the opposite.

The V60CC has a slightly higher ride than a V60 and lower than an XC60. Worth at least driving them back to back to see if you notice.

I was looking at Subarus last summer before getting my XC60, and I think the ride is noticeably different between the comparable Outback and Forester, but many don’t notice the difference.

2 Likes

You could look into a Cadillac XT5. No idea what they are offering incentive wise, but I bet you could find a dealership with tons of these things on the lot willing to offer aggressive discounts. Lots of people on here have gotten really good deals on that vehicle.

I must have missed it…what were these deals?

1 Like

Looking at Marketplace, there are some moderately well equipped X1/X2/X3s that may fit the ask. The X3s may be pushing the 400/0DAS component, but the BMW SAVs may be a good bet for you if you have tier 1 credit.

I personally really like my X5 and if it wasn’t for circumstances beyond my control, wouldn’t be getting rid of it right now.

Yeah that was back in February-April, especially with the ending of the $3,000 loaners.

V60CC has really lease cash from Volvo right now (as well as the $2,000 Costco if you are a member), and is even better in a utilitarian sense than a S60 IMO.

If you’re on the east coast, I have 2 Volvo v60 deals lined up. One is full term unicorn, fully loaded at 26.5% off and base, another half term at 25. Not a broker ad, but I’ll send the sheet and salesperson details if you want, second one rounds out to 312 true 0 das with max MSDs with loyalty and Costco.

Im, or more accurately my dad is signing a dealer damage v60cc later next week if we can get a rental car, and no shenanigans.

What are the incentives? Last time I checked everybody gets the $2,000 loyalty on east coast plus the insane amount of trunk money.

500 loyalty 2k Costco rest is rolled into discount, as one is a damage disclosure from an unloading accident, another a manager demo (6k miles). Both are below the mason dixon line on the east coast, road trip distance from NJ/NY. I’ll pm the sheets for free, I request you use the salesperson I did, I feel bad for not taking their deals.

Way too far for me, but I appreciate it. That is an insane discount deal though.

F it, I’m posting the damage disclosure. Sheet is w/t MSD, true 0 das, 899 dealer fee (jfc), and 9% sales tax PA reg, marked up 0.00108 iirc MF from 0.00058 base.

2 Likes

Somebody should really take this. 25% before incentives.

If I had the need for another Swedish machine, I would. Really looks like this salesperson found the right GSM to pitch this one to.

1 Like

I genuinely feel bad for the salesperson, @ursus you looking?

1 Like

I can tell you where to get a new one $50K+ in the low $300s. Mid-Atlantic has $5,750 in Volvo incentives. My dealer is also doing 15-16% off with marked up MF on any new V60. Loaners are even sicker deals.

4 Likes

Any V60 deals like this on the west coast?

Check out some of the recent postings (lots of V60s to give you data about discounts), find incentives from Volvo, and get the RV and MF from Volvo.

Or contact @Benedetto.

1 Like

Did you mean Edmunds?

Correction: Edmunds. I guess you could get RV from Volvo dealer (and probably a marked up MF).

Probably contact @Benedetto. Did a search on Cars.com, only two V60 CC. Both white. Yea, I always check info at Edmund. Thanks :pray: