🏎 Sell your car to DNA Auto Wholesale in NJ / NYC / CT BWW/MERCEDES/AUDI/GM/HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/ACURA/FORD!

its a case by case basis at this point, but the short answer is yes.

How about Ford Leases?

No more Ford lease buyouts, but we can facilitate third party buyouts on Honda/Acura

-Adam

October bump!

sorry about the no reply, which vehicle was it?

Some news here, BMWFS ended third party lease buyouts starting Oct 1st.

1 Like

Would just like to say that Adam took two cars off me completely painlessly (Model S P100D & a Panamera 4S) and has been an absolute life saver. He’ll be collecting my third car soon. For anyone hesitating to work with him - don’t! Thanks again Adam.

2 Likes

Do you take Chrysler Capital leases?

1 Like

Absolutely please send me a PM or txt with details! 201.983.3452

Hey I just emailed you guys about my 2018 elantra sport! Let me know what you guys think! just testing waters! thanks

1 Like

Great experience I worked with Adam sold him my VW GTI was working with Carvana these guys are much easier to work with , I got paid on the spot no hassles they even paid for my Uber back home I highly recommend will definitely use them in the future

1 Like

Just to confirm we are actively purchasing Honda/Acura leases. I have had a few PM’s and have purchased a couple off the LH community, hopefully they’ll chime in and confirm the easy process.

-Adam

1 Like

Adam took my MDX off my hands a few weeks ago, great price and simple, pain free transaction. I will definitely use and recommend DNA in the future.

2 Likes

Sold my BMW X3 to Adam. I called him last Thursday, car was picked up Friday, they overnight the check to bmw and the account was paid off/closed in next two days.

Best car selling experience. His driver came with the equity check in hand. Showed up on time. Would definitely recommend if you want to sell your car quick and at a great price.

2 Likes

Thanks for the positive reply’s everyone! I always try to go the extra steps for the LH community to get these deals done, appreciate the positive feedback.

-Adam

Just sold a Honda Type R to Adam and he made the process absolutely streamline. Answered all my questions at random hours of the night (was not expecting such a quick response when I initially reached out) and offered a competitive price. I was in a bit of a weird situation but Adam made everything smooth. Driver came on time and took the vehicle with equity check on arrival. I would absolutely recommend Adam to anyone in the tri-state area even if its to get a quote (never hurts). Happy hacking everyone!

1 Like

Hopefully soon we will have a work around for BMW lease return buyouts. I will update the thread once we are 100% able to purchase. For right now we are ready and able to purchase, Honda/Acura, Kia, Hyundai as a third party dealer, along with all the other manufactures that allow third party buyouts.

-Adam

No more GM?

1 Like

Yes GM! Sorry I should have also mentioned that.

How competitive are you with Teslas?