🏎 Sell your car to DNA Auto Wholesale in NJ / NYC / CT BWW/MERCEDES/AUDI/GM/HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/ACURA/FORD!

Hello LeaseHackr community,

We are DNA Auto Wholesale based out of Moonachie New Jersey, we would like to offer our services to the LeaseHackr community as an alternative to Carvana, Vroom, Carmax , or any other “instant offer” style car buying service. We will always try our best to beat any offer.

A few notes about our company and how we operate:

We pay off liens same day, either via business check sent FedEx Standard Overnight – or via ACH through Dealertrack’s Payoff System. We will pay you your equity on the spot with a business check, or cash. There is ZERO delay in getting paid your equity. If you have title in hand with no liens, that makes it easier for both parties and we can pay via business check or cash.

We operate out of Moonachie New Jersey. We welcome all people to come to us and we will send you home in an Uber or Lyft. We can also pick up cars locally and come prepared with bill of sales, lien payoff check, equity check, and the FedEx envelope. We use Bank of America and can also meet at any Bank of America branch near you to complete any transaction.

We try to buy any and all cars, from a $500 1990’s Toyota to a $400k 2019 Rolls Royce, and anything in between. Our offer is not higher than Carvana / Carmax / Vroom every time, but we will always try to beat their offer.

We do not buy out US Bank Leases

WE ARE NOW ABLE TO PURCHASE FORD LEASE

We are now able to purchase Ally Finanal Leases

We are now able to purchase Honda, Acura and Hyundai leases

WE ARE NOW ABLE TO PURCHASE GM FINANCIAL LEASES AGAIN

WE ARE NOW ABLE TO PURCHASE NISSAN/INFINITI LEASES

WE ARE NOW PURCHASING MERCEDES BENZ FINANCIAL LEASES

WE ARE NOW PURCHING ALL BMW/MINI LEASED VEHICLES AS OF 11/16/2021

WE ARE NOW ABLE TO PURCHASE ALL VW CREDIT/AUDI LEASE’S

We have been in business 10 years and have bought thousands of cars from the general public, we hope we can be a viable option to the LeaseHackr community. Look us up on Google “DNA Auto Wholesale Moonachie New Jersey”

If you are interested in selling your car / leased vehicle…

Email: CS@DNAAUTOWHOLESALE.COM or text Adam C. 201-983-3452

Answer these questions…

HOW SOON ARE YOU LOOKING TO SELL YOUR VEHICLE?

ASAP / 1 WEEK / 1 MONTH / JUST FEELING THE MARKET

VIN NUMBER

CURRENT ODOEMETER

ANY DAMAGE ON THE VEHICLE?

IF YES, WHERE, AND WHAT KIND OF DAMAGE?

IS THERE A LOAN OUTSTANDING?

IF YES, WHO IS THE LIENHOLDER?

11 Likes

@DNA_Auto_Wholesale1 responded quickly to my DM for a valuation. They offered around $3000 below MMR wholesale on my vehicle. It was a better offer then Carvana, but not as good as others. Good luck here.

3 Likes

Always good to have another option. Welcome to the community!!

1 Like

Always nice to have a local option instead of dealing with a big, national chain. Good luck!

1 Like

@DNA_Auto_Wholesale1 responded within 5 mins of my DM for a quote. Their quote was the same as Carvana, but lower than Vroom. Of course, this is all vehicle and location dependent, so YMMV. Either way, they were super responsive. Doesn’t hurt to add them to your repertoire of car buying services.

1 Like

Spring market is here along with higher vehicle values, please don’t be shy to reach out.

Reached out to Adam about selling my vehicle to him and he was super fast in responding. Did not make a sale to him as my car is worth less than my current lease payoff but I highly recommend for a local sale.

1 Like

I am going to assume, like other 3rd parties, you are no longer buying out Volvo leases?

Do you only buy from those states?

How much on a barely used 2019 Etron premium plus ?

That’s a bummer.

I would say this way: Volvo is no longer selling out Volvo leases ro 3rd party dealers.
This is Volvo rule, not 3rd party dealer.

1 Like

Sent you an email a few hours ago with my tundra and the vin etc. Did you get it??

Hey vhooloo,

Send us the VIN , and mileage.

1 Like

Hey Dpg707,

We did not receive the email for the Tundra inquiry. Txt us at 201-983-3452 .

Since our home base is in Moonachie NJ, which is right outside New York City - we focus on cars local to us. If the deal is right we are willing to buy cars into Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Rhode Island…etc.

Text sent. Thank you.

Sold a vehicle to DNA Auto. Worked with Adam on selling my 19’ Jeep Sahara. Great communication sale was very easy. I got quoted from Vroom, Caravana, and local dealers between 33-35k. Adam offered 39k!. Check was overnighted and bill of sale was given to me. I would use them again and recommend everyone give them a try.

3 Likes

Sold two cars to DNA a few years apart after trying a few online quotes and local dealers/wholesalers. There are literally dozens of options in the immediate area, but the communication and absolutely zero BS experience really stood out.

It was honestly refreshing to deal with them after shopping around for a while. Very easy and upfront people to deal with.

1 Like

Just recently sold a car to DNA - Have to echo what others are saying here…made it super easy, cashiers check in hand and we agreed at a very fair / appropriate price. I’d strongly consider them in the future

1 Like