🏎 Sell your car to DNA Auto Wholesale in NJ / NYC / CT BWW/MERCEDES/AUDI/GM/HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/ACURA/FORD!

@DNA_Auto_Wholesale1 do you guys buy modified vehicles? I have a 2015 a4 with 75k miles that im looking to sell, but the exhaust has been modified and apple carplay integration

Hello, if your Audi has a catless downpipe / removed catalytic converter, it would significantly affect the value of the car for us. Feel free to email us vin, mileage, pictures and details of the modifications and we will make you an offer.

DNA.AUTOWHOLESALE@GMAIL.COM

1 Like

I have a 2021 Jeep Wrangler willys that I am looking to get out of

I sold my Hellcat Challenger to DNA Wholesalers yesterday.
The process went very smoothly.
I emailed them on Sunday evening and they called me on Monday morning. We agreed on a price and they came with a cashiers check and took the car on Monday afternoon.

I dealt with Adam - he was very professional and easy to communicate with.
I was working with Carvana before I reached out to DNA. DNA was much easier to work with and they moved a lot faster as well.

Sold my 2018 Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic to DNA auto. Adam called and explained everything about how it will work for me, he submitted the payoff on the spot which is a good thing. All in all the car was picked up the same day within a few hours.

I tried carshop and vroom, but Adam’s offer was better than those. Anyone looking to sell their car should email/text Adam and see what he is offering before going to the dealer to trade it in.

Very efficient and professional guys to deal with.

Thanks for all the great feedback! Really appreciate all the positive comments!

-Adam

Are you able to buy out GMFS leases again?

its a case by case basis at this point, but the short answer is yes.

How about Ford Leases?

No more Ford lease buyouts, but we can facilitate third party buyouts on Honda/Acura

-Adam

October bump!

sorry about the no reply, which vehicle was it?

Some news here, BMWFS ended third party lease buyouts starting Oct 1st.

1 Like

Would just like to say that Adam took two cars off me completely painlessly (Model S P100D & a Panamera 4S) and has been an absolute life saver. He’ll be collecting my third car soon. For anyone hesitating to work with him - don’t! Thanks again Adam.

2 Likes

Do you take Chrysler Capital leases?

1 Like

Absolutely please send me a PM or txt with details! 201.983.3452

Hey I just emailed you guys about my 2018 elantra sport! Let me know what you guys think! just testing waters! thanks

1 Like

Great experience I worked with Adam sold him my VW GTI was working with Carvana these guys are much easier to work with , I got paid on the spot no hassles they even paid for my Uber back home I highly recommend will definitely use them in the future

1 Like

Just to confirm we are actively purchasing Honda/Acura leases. I have had a few PM’s and have purchased a couple off the LH community, hopefully they’ll chime in and confirm the easy process.

-Adam

1 Like

Adam took my MDX off my hands a few weeks ago, great price and simple, pain free transaction. I will definitely use and recommend DNA in the future.

2 Likes