🏎 Sell your car to DNA Auto Wholesale in NJ / NYC / CT BWW/MERCEDES/AUDI/GM/HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/ACURA/FORD!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

All PM’s and txt’s replied

Adam was attentive, professional, and delivered as promised. Just sold my Acura MDX lease. He worked out all the financial details within an hour and only took few mins in his office to complete the paper work. To top it off, he sent me home on an Uber. I would highly recommend his service. And thank you Adam.

1 Like

I just sold my leased Audi to DNA and it is 100% worth it. Hassle free and they really know the process very well. These are the type of people you want in order to make the process go quickly and smoothly. Highly recommend working with them. They showed up on time for pickup, gave me my equity at the same time, and paid off the car promptly. Five Stars.
Thank you Dave!!!

1 Like

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure working with you also!

Can you purchase Alfa Romeo’s?

1 Like

Yes we can please DM or txt me the info, vin, miles and a few photos

-Adam

Do you purchase Mazda leased vehicle?

1 Like

Yes we purchase all Mazda, please DM or send us a txt for immediate response :selfie:

1 Like

All PMs and Txt messages replied!

Some things to note here, I get a lot of emails/txt regarding CCAP lease within 30days of maturity. YES we can still purchase these out based upon residual value. If you have a CCAP lease coming due please send us the vin/miles, we can definitely help out.

-Adam

Just sent you a text

1 Like

Just sold our leased Hyundai Palisade to DNA. Could not be happier with the transaction. David is the utmost professional and insanely knowledgeable about the car wholesale industry. He gave me a price that was more than fair and better than most other outlets I checked. Great communication as well. Transaction took only a matter of minutes. If you are in the area in which DNA serves, it’s a no brainer to use them. I cannot believe how easy the process was. Thank you, David! I will 100% use DNA again in the future if I’m looking to sell a car.

1 Like

@DNA_Auto_Wholesale1
i have a hyundai lease and a honda pilot lease im looking to sell. please advise how to proceed.

1 Like

Please send us an email or pm, thank you!

Thank you for the positive review it was a please working with you also!

Do you buy Volvos not on a lease?

1 Like

Unfortunately no we do not purchase Volvo lease

Dont buy subarus?

1 Like

Yes we buy Subaru’s, please PM us your vin and miles, thanks!