🏎 Sell your car to DNA Auto Wholesale in NJ / NYC / CT BWW/MERCEDES/AUDI/GM/HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/ACURA/FORD!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

@AmandaLee , can you please specify what you are referring to?

Not gonna lie, at first I thought too good to be true… BUT these guys are amazing!

Sold them my Ram 1500… initially started selling to Carvana but their process was a bit more complicated and lengthy… Adam gave me a quote; and had everything including a check ready in a few hours…

Def Recommend!!

1 Like

Looks like spam and i reported it as such tbh, doesn’t look like any relation to DNA

1 Like

Ah. The post totally changed from when I responded. Definitely spam. Thanks.

How long did it take for you to receive the quote?

1 Like

Just sold my lease to DNA .These guys are as professional as it gets and FAST. A few hours after agreeing on a price with Adam the car was gone with a check in my hand. A check for the payoff was overnighted that day to GM financial.

It’s also nice that they’re local. I cannot recommend them enough.

1 Like

I reached out about a week ago and haven’t heard back. How long did it take for you to receive a quote for your car?

1 Like

Not long. Maybe it got lost. Text him

1 Like

Few hours. Call him up

1 Like

Just want to go ahead and thank the LH community for all the vehicles we have purchased over that past few months. That said, wow things are changing fast, with updated terms coming from manufacturers weekly now it seems that only a few banks are allowing third party buyouts. I was somewhat shocked to hear that Honda/Acura was terminating their 3rd party buyout and no hearing rumors that Toyota/Lexus will follow. We are still here buying vehicles on a daily basis and always happy to assist anyone in any appraisal.

2 Likes

@DNA_Auto_Wholesale1 I have sold my BMW M2 last year, I had never heard of them or worked with wholesalers before them, but they are amazing. Quick, easy, and amazing to work with. Definitely going to work with them going forward.

1 Like

We are now able to purchase Honda, Acura and Hyundai leases

1 Like

Just completed my sale with DNA. It was a great experience. I contacted Adam on a Wednesday and the vehicle was picked up and check issued by the following day. Adam was very responsive and offered a price better than I was seeing elsewhere. Would recommend to anyone looking to sell your car to check in with Adam, especially before returning a leased vehicle.

1 Like

May reach out to you shortly. My wife is getting out of her titanium Edge lease in February, but was thinking about keeping and or selling.

Thanks

1 Like

Are you able to purchase a Chrysler Capital Lease?

Yes we can buy out CCAP leases!

I completed my sale with DNA Auto today. I reached out on Friday and David responded right away via DM then text. It was fast and easy process! Someone came this morning to pick up the car with a check. Definitely would recommend to anyone who is looking to sell.

Adam is prompt with his response and his pricing is really aggressive. Local to the tri-state so I look forward to sending deals your way!

Thanks for your time today!

Sent you an email.