🏎 Sell your car to DNA Auto Wholesale in NJ / NYC / CT BWW/MERCEDES/AUDI/GM/HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/ACURA/FORD!

It’s not a lease. It purchased.

1 Like

Yes I can purchase it then. Please email or PM us the vin and miles, thanks!

All PM’s, txt, and emails replied

sold two cars to adam, one infiniti qx60 another jeep wrangler 4xe. both were leases and adam’s team came to pick up the car and paid off the remaining balance ASAP. barely had to lift a finger since his guys showed up at my doorstep. super easy and highly recommend. thank you again!

1 Like

Sold my Acura TLX lease to Adam last week and I am very satisfied with the transaction. Adam answered every question I had and everything went smoothly. Highly recommended!!

1 Like

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you again also!

2 Likes

Thanks again we always appreciate local business.

1 Like

Long time lurker checking in. Created the account just for this review. H/t to @Kellstar for the tip.

Massive thanks to Adam and the team. Gave us top dollar for our Acura ILX. Process could not have been easier. Drivers met us at the Mt. Kisco Tesla dealership with check in hand. Lease showed paid off on Acura’s dealership less than 2 business days later. Seriously, it could not have been easier. I would not hesitate to use DNA in the future. Thanks again!

2 Likes

It was a pleasure working with you also, we strive to make every transaction seamless with our customers. Enjoy the new Tesla and thank you again for the review! :beers:

-Adam

All emails, txt, and PMs replied

Sold our 2020 Acura MDX lease to Adam and DNA. As professional as it gets. Gave us a great offer and we even negotiated (for a slightly smaller equity check) to have them pick it up! Thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you for the positive feedback, you were also a pleasure to work with!

-Adam

Sold my Audi S5 to Adam and his team this morning. Great group of guys, made the transaction so smooth and made the best offer on my car! Highly recommend working with them if youre looking to sell your car. I’ll definitely be referring friends and family and will be coming back for future business.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! The audi was was as described and in near perfect condition, looking forward to working with you again soon.

2 Likes

Looks amazing. Glad the connect worked out @sledbeagle2!

2 Likes

All PMs, txts and emails replied

Sold my Acura TLX lease to Adam. Everything went as planned and they picked up the vehicle at my house. Would recommend them highly.

Appreciate the positive feedback, thank you again!

-Adam

Super clean Escalade from a return customer, GM financial lease buyout. Thank you again for your business!

2 Likes

Would recommend everyone give Adam a chance with their lease buyout. He was able to get 2 lease buyouts done (with equity) for a friend of mine. Communication and service was extremely prompt. Thanks again.

1 Like