🏎 Sell your car to DNA Auto Wholesale in NJ / NYC / CT BWW/MERCEDES/AUDI/GM/HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/ACURA/FORD!

Super easy transaction. I got a check in hand and out the door in 5 minutes. Matched the best offer I had and simplified the process tremendously.

sent email

Thank you for your review and business!

All PM’s/txt’s replied!

I just sold 2019 Audi Q5 to Adam.
It was simply amazing that everything went so smooth and quick.
He even came to my place himself to check out the conditions of the vehicle in the early morning and offered very aggressive price that other dealers could not even compete. During the course of communication, he was also very prompt, honest and cooperative overall. Furthermore, the driver, Ryan was on-time to pick up the vehicle and thoroughly explained everything I questioned. Overall, it was such an awesome car selling experience and I’ve already told one of my friends who is seeking to sell his car to contact Adam. If anyone wants to sell a vehicle, do not hesitate to contact these guys. They are super fast, honest and helpful.

1 Like

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you also!

I’m always happy to meet a local customer even at 7am :rofl:

Can you purchase Volvo
Thank you

1 Like

Hey unfortunately no we cannot buy Volvo

Would you be interested in the 2020 M5 comp? 28k miles. Located in NY

Yes pleas email us with all the info!

Dna.autowholesale@gmail.com

Can you purchase Kia CULA leases?

Yes, please send us an email with the details.

I highly recommend these guys! Just sold a 2020 m340i and was there for a total of about 10 minutes and walked out with a check in my hand. Excellent service and communication. Thanks Adam.

1 Like

These guys are awesome. Sold my 2020 Acura with 4 months left on lease for a great deal. Couldn’t have been easier to work with. Even returned plates to DMV!

1 Like

Thank you for the positive review!

DNA bought out my Mercedes lease and made the process very easy. Adam was great to deal with. They sent someone to pick up the car and I had a check in hand two days later. I would definitely use them again in the future.

1 Like

Thank you! Was a pleasure working with you also! Just to clarify this car was bought out of state and the customers equity was sent FedEx overnight after confirming pickup by our transport. In most cases customers equity is paid on the spot when the vehicles are picked up.

-Adam

Hey Adam - emailed you about a 2021 Lexus NX 300 with 14K miles in CT.

Let me know if you’re interested.

1 Like

Yes we are interested someone will respond shortly

1 Like

All PM, emails, and txt replied!