Sell 2024 BMW iX

, ,

Hey Hackrs
due to rellocation want to sell my leased 2024 iX with around 7k miles, 95k MSRP and currently 30months left
Where would be the best place to sell it highest after buyout? and how much approx I can sell it for?

or there is other better option than buyout/sell

Incentive for a lease transfer vs. negative equity on a sale.

Lease transfer will take longer but probably cost you less.

Here’s a starting point:

Good luck!

Your most cost effective option may be to move the vehicle with you if that is possible. I can’t imagine you not being in a deep negative position (unless you did a hefty DAS).

If you are pressed to get rid of it transferring the lease will be your best option, after that I’d consider selling it below market privately. Essentially undercut the prices of all local dealers by a significant margin.

It’s going to be painful to buy this thing out. I have a 2024 iX $100k sticker leased with like 4000 miles and for fun I got an online quote and it was already at my residual value of $55k. I still have 28 more payments left.

Unless you are moving to another country your best bet is to take it with you or see if a family member will take it over. If you do a lease transfer don’t forget to account for any MSDs you placed because they get transferred too right?

Best offers I’ve seen right now are from Autonation dealers. I’ve got a 24 IX in NJ, where I don’t have to pay tax, and I’m upside down about $5K. A 6mo old IX lease probably would require similar incentive to transfer when compared to current loaner deals. Using it as a trade-in towards a different BMW is another option.

2 Likes

Which website is this screenshot from?

Manheim
It is a paid service.