Seeking XT4 information. Discount, costco, supplier?

Maybe it is just me being a flake? I can’t seem to find reliable current info on Cadillacs in general. Nobody has posted about one here since Feb.

Car is question is an XT4 Luxury AWD. MSRP is about $43.5k. I know RV for 36/12 is 53%. There is $1k customer and $1500 conquest. MF is .0001. So all good things that could help get a deal. What I have not been able to figure out is if there is anything I’m missing.

1. What the heck is a decent discount on a new XT4 Luxury AWD?
  2. I believe there is no costco this month. If I’m wrong, please let me know.
  3. Supplier is always tricky. I know with my Camaro, you could get some dealers to give their discount (rather than supplier discount) and then use supplier code for an additional $500 incentive. Anything like that with the XT4? And, if so, how much?

Unfortunately. The XT4 was included in the Jan-Mar Costco program

yep. saw that thread. still hoping for some hints as to possible discount and supplier info.

Lemme put it this way … if only $2500 total incentives, I’d be looking for 13.5% pre-incentive discount to get a deal we’d like. Is that even possible with an XT4? But if there is (like with the Camaro), a $500 supplier incentive, that puts me at more like 12.5%. Not sure how much better that is. haha.

Yeah this forum isn’t diversified enough sometimes, but chances are brands/models aren’t circulating this forum likely will not lease well.

But try your luck, you never know. The MF and RV seems to be a good foundation for a deal, a bit lacking incentives but you can always negotiate more discount. Send your proposal to 10+ dealerships and let us know the discount range you are getting!

1 Like

Like you said, not a lot of data. Are the 2020s leasable?

The oldest 2021 I see is 104 days. There are several 2020s on Car Gurus that show 600+ Days. If you want a NEW 2019, you are in luck there are several.

hahah.
One I have my eye on is a 2021. It isn’t on cargurus, so I can’t pin down how long it has been there, but they do have pics with snow on the ground, so it has been a little while at least. :wink:

2 Likes

I would put together a deal and email them, see if they can do it.

Hopefully someone who knows more about GM supplier can answer that part.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.