Seeking Advice: Lease New Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe or Buy Used Audi A6

I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed in my car search and could use some advice. I’ve been considering a new 2023 Audi A6 lease, but my local dealer isn’t flexible on pricing. So, I’m exploring other options.

I’ve narrowed it down to two choices:

1. Buying a Used 2020 Audi A6 for $550/month: Borton Volvo Link. It’s more affordable, but comes without a warranty. An extended warranty is too expensive ($8,500), but I have a friend who’s an Audi mechanic willing to check it out for potential issues.
  2. Leasing a New 2023 (listed as 2024) Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe for around $600/month (sign and drive): Jeff Belzer Roseville CDJR Link. This option means no worries about maintenance due to the warranty, but it’s a bit pricier.

I’m torn. Leasing the Jeep offers peace of mind with the warranty, while the Audi is less expensive but lacks the warranty safety net. I’m struggling to decide which is the better option for me.

Could you share your thoughts on how to evaluate these options? Any insights or perspectives would be really helpful right now.

(Meanwhile, I continue to scour the forums looking for a deal on something else that I might be interested in!)

A post was merged into an existing topic: [MN] Advice for 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE, VW Atlas etc