Second Car Ideas and Suggestions

I need before April as we are expecting a new child…Ty…

Yeah my wife got me concerned about safety in the tacoma more than anything else. If it was just me Id be all over it… She got rear ended the other day and now is hung up on safety because the XC90 held up like a tank and the toyoyta camry that hit her from behind pretty much melted…

Clearly this has become and is continuing going to be one of those threads where it starts off as “open to all suggestions” and then most suggestions actually get shot down.

There’s no point in internet strangers making suggestions that don’t fit the internal criteria that reside in your and your wife’s head.

What’s stopping you from looking through the Marketplace and Shared Deals sections and picking whatever works for you?

6 Likes

There is only one
Formerly it was a Crown Vic
And now it is a Tahoe PPV

Enjoy folks clearing the lane ahead of you

1 Like

I have been looking and Im kind of lost… Its gonna be one of those things where I see a deal on a car and just jump on it. I just threw it out there for some ideas and I have been looking into them… Thanks to all for the ideas and suggestions…

FWIW, modern cars are designed to allow the front end to collapse in order to absorb the impact of the crash.

2 Likes

I get it but try explaining that to an 8 month pregnant woman… lol…

1 Like

Just remind her how the birth would go if her pelvis didn’t have crumple zones too

2 Likes

Sounds like she needs to just tell you what you can lease, ask for the short list. That would probably go over like a lead balloon though.

1 Like

She says get what you like but I don’t want this that or this… lol …

Sounds familiar…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Happy wife happy life. :slight_smile:

:point_up::point_up: What they said.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.