Searching for a lease broker who can assist with my trade. DE/PA/NJ area

Good Morning. I am fairly new to the site and have a lot of interest in using a broker to get rid of a vehicle I am financing and get into a lease. I have had little success and a lot of frustration dealing with local dealers in my area. Does anyone know of a broker who could assist me through the entire deal?

Some details: I finance a 2015 GTI that I am looking to get out of. I do admit I will have some negative equity tied to the trade. I am interested in an SUV. Very interested in the Mazda CX-5. I am located in Delaware. However, can travel.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated!

There’s literally a list of registered brokers and dealers. Use it

1 Like

https://leasehackr.com/registered-business/

I don’t think it is a good Idea to include a trade in a new deal. It is always best to shop your used car at the usual suspects to get an idea of what it is worth. Carmax, vroom, local dealer of same make and several local used car lots. It takes a bit of time but can save you thousands. At the very least you know what the car is worth when negotiating at the dealer for your new car.

I have seen it. I have also contacted brokers from the list who don’t work with Delaware registration. And don’t deal with trades. I didn’t think it was offensive to make a thread about it in the appropriate forum.

1 Like

I have done Carmax, Carvana, Vroom, and a local dealer both brand and off brand. I have gotten a wide range of offers for my vehicle. The best offer I got was from a Mazda dealer actually. However, they were dishonest with lease numbers so I chose not to work with them.

Honestly doubt any broker wants to take on the task of finding the best deal for your trade. Since you own it and it’s a desirable but niche car you are probably best off selling it privately

2 Likes